+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You will finish about 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Because any information" you give me I* can use against you. I will have to check whether Cambridge* is closer to France than Carlisle is to the Atlantic*.

A rose by any other name* as far as I'm concerned.* The* Irish Sea* is the Atlantic, which means you can surf the Atlantic* when you move back to Carlisle.

The Irish Sea* is only called that because of Ireland*, the water is the same.

Carlisle's* weather means it might as well be mid-Atlantic*.
    Hope this helps.

No Chalky, because you don’t talk s­hite and he does.

Such passion, you surprise me griff. I do embellish sometimes, it prevents me getting bored. Its a problem ive always had, most people cant tell when im kidding.

Ive had some embarrassing moments where ive made an openly weird remark for it to be taken seriously. If you want me too i will not do predicto, ive made 75 quid on one pound bets on bet 365. Winning predicto will only increase my guilt over reneging, and we cant have that.

As for you piglet, your skill at insults is a bit lacking. Try getting lessons from Kel. Correcting punctuation is naff.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    No Chalky, because you don’t talk s­hite and he does.
    That depends on how much I've supped tbh..😉

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Such passion, you surprise me Griff*. I do embellish sometimes, it prevents me* getting bored. It's* a problem I've** always had.* Most* people can't* tell when I'm** kidding.

I've* had some embarrassing moments when* I've** made an openly weird remark and it is*** taken seriously. If you want me to* I* will not take part in*** the* predictocomp.** I've* made 75 quid from making** one pound bets on bet365*. Winning the* predictocomp* will only increase my guilt over reneging* and we can't* have that.

As for you Piglet*, your skill in making** insults is a bit lacking. Try getting lessons from Kel. Correcting punctuation is naff.
    Apply yourself.

ok , im trying. I dont get what those starry things are. Are you highlighting my mistakes, in a marking way like at school? If you are insulting my skills at english then you are doing a poor job, and as an insult comes very low on a seismograph.

Being savaged, by a hedgehog, in hedgehog language, would come higher. Or a pigeon eating in the road and sees me coming, doesnt fly out of the way because it knows i will swerve.

Apply yourself piggy, see if you can rattle me. Make me laugh, use Khazakh language to suggest i should go west. Anything but the english reserve.

#teamfrank

I apologise Psaw, I shouldn't mock the afflicted.

Being a Cambridgeshire peasant, you're doing very well to type at all given your webbed fingers and goggly fish eyes.

Weird sort, those fen folk.

Anyway, I should have the patience to tolerate the less fortunate among us.

Like it, not perfect, but a massive improvement. Try working pigs, goats, camels, and anything else into my lineage. And of course, religion. Hint that my rear is filled with blue mud. Or the use of a pigs leg, wherever, till my back teeth rattle.

We are approaching prem league cussing, your bright, i think you get the step up in class.

p.s, i have no anglo saxon lineage, never mind fen. Target the Russians, germans, slovenes, turks, even iraq. And the swedes, lithuanians, and mid european jew.

Go on, dip your bread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)