+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RoRo Combos

To be honest every player in the squad except for say a couple of the unknown youngsters have a goal in them but with a front three of Wootton, Ruben and Roberts it would be criminal if they don't bag 50 goals between them. (assuming they all stay fit)

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Where are you seeing those odds 59?
    Bet 365

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Bet 365
    Cheers

Mapperley and Nw6: yes it's a big ask and yes it's a while since we scored goals for fun but I think this might be a high scoring season!

I like season-long bets because you get more enjoyment out of them, plus I do fancy Ro and Ro (and Kyle) to bag plenty of goals but they might well share them between them and not trouble the top scores individually.

I'm on holiday at the mo but will try and look into the odds for a 100 goal season if nobody does it first!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Mapperley and Nw6: yes it's a big ask and yes it's a while since we scored goals for fun but I think this might be a high scoring season!

I like season-long bets because you get more enjoyment out of them, plus I do fancy Ro and Ro (and Kyle) to bag plenty of goals but they might well share them between them and not trouble the top scores individually.

I'm on holiday at the mo but will try and look into the odds for a 100 goal season if nobody does it first!
    If you find any odds on this driller let me know.

a fit Roberts is a must. he pulls all the focus of the opposition and still impacts the game as we seen at the back end of 2 seasons ago. Every other player benefits for the additonal time they get on the ball as a result. Hopefully we get to see the Ro Wo Ro trio during pre season to ensure they can work well as a trio...

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    If you find any odds on this driller let me know.
    No worries I'm on holiday for the next couple of weeks but will send some emails when I get back!

Getting away from RoRos, can anyone tell me how Eli Sam (ElSa?) fits in to any of our possible formations? I kept an eye on him when he came on against Derby, and though I see him as a player with some ability, I don't know what his actual position is. He isn't a target man or a central striker, and I don't see him as being effective in the number 10 role. He seems best drifting in from the left, but he isn't a wing back. Some seem to think he'll do well this season, so how can IB make the best use of him?

An intriguing question and one I've been thinking about prior to your post.

Probably the best use is from the bench as I'm struggling to fit him. Agree he's clearly not a target man regardless of his height, I prefer him on one of the flanks cutting in rather than through the centre. I think it suits his game more, he needs more space to get on the ball and operate.

If he doesn't play a significant part in could mean it's because we don't need him too cos we are doing well without him starting.

Sam can come in as one of the two behind Wootton if Rúben or Roberts are unavailable. Definitely better left side but tucked in a little just in front of the wing back. Like others have said, not sure he’ll be a regular starter with the aforementioned ahead of him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12