+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Couldn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think they would be the first to say well done when the club got something right. They have been pointing out for some weeks that plans to include all ST holders for every game should be a priority. Think there is very rigid thinking on the part of some ST holders. In particular, my ST is only for the specific seat that I always have sat in. This attitude might need to be revisited.
    You must have missed the posts on the shambolic way they have no interest in PATG patrons, all employees of the club are fückin useless and the club in general don’t give a fück about any fans.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You must have missed the posts on the shambolic way they have no interest in PATG patrons, all employees of the club are fückin useless and the club in general don’t give a fück about any fans.
    Well summed up.......in the dark as well....
    Bravo.👍

Your forehead typing skills are improving by the week. Good effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Your forehead typing skills are improving by the week. Good effort.
    The racist trying to curry favour.

I’ll take the minter for ya wee man.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Have people standing next to one another needlessly for hours on end......then tell them you can't sit next to them for an hour and a half.🤣.......and put your mask on.🙄
    This s crazy that people can stand in a queue next to each other for two hours but they cannot sit next to each other for one hour and a half at a football match.
    Nicola Sturgeon and the ‘powers that be’ in Dundee City Council should hang their heads in shame as today’s large queue are down to their dithering and failure to work out the attendance capacity months ago.
    Yet another shambles on Nicola Sturgeon’s watch.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    This s crazy that people can stand in a queue next to each other for two hours but they cannot sit next to each other for one hour and a half at a football match.
    Nicola Sturgeon and the ‘powers that be’ in Dundee City Council should hang their heads in shame as today’s large queue are down to their dithering and failure to work out the attendance capacity months ago.
    Yet another shambles on Nicola Sturgeon’s watch.

Its all DFC’s fault.

They are shambolic and don’t give a fück about the fans.

Employess are all fückin useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Only virus in history where you don't have it but can still pass it on to someone whose been double vaccinated.🤣
    Last October I set up a topic on this forum headed “It’s official the lunatics are running the asylum”.
    Since then I have seen nothing different to change my views as things seem to be getting worse with the Covid-19 vaccinations not being the ‘magic bullet’ to end the Covid-19 pandemic.
    There is an article in the Travel section of the Sunday Times dated 25th July 2021 about Barcelona.It is stated in the article that Barcelona has been in its 5th wave of the Covid-19 virus. If this is correct then the U.K. has at least a couple of Covid-19 virus waves to come.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    It is a pity that this forum suffers from low levels of appreciation. The topic of how the club should be planning to cope with covid regulations has been talked about on this forum for months, it seems. Not every post has been based on banter and it is disappointing that the solutions that very belatedly have been applied to ST holders could have been discussed and worked out weeks ago. I think friends of our club who have the ear of John Nelms should be speaking up for the supporters. It isn't having a go at John Nelms, it just seems that there is someone missing from the group who work for our club. I hesitate to suggest that the club should honour their agreement to have a board member from DFCSS. Its only a suggestion there might be other ideas!
    Under the entrenched rights of the A shares the Dundee Football Club supporters society limited known as the Dee4life Trust are entitled to have 2 representatives on the board of Dundee Football Club. At present they have no representatives.

If your post is correct then I will be seeing no football games at Dens Park this season unless the game is televised live on SKY Sports.
    What a shambles.

Its all DFC’s fault.

They are shambolic and don’t give a fück about the fans.

Employess are all fückin useless.
    They are not all ****in useless but what really annoys me is that the club state on their website that shirt sponsors will receive accreditation in the match programme and on the website. This does not happen with only the players sponsor(s) being listed in the match programme.
    Other SPFL clubs can list the names of the shirt sponsors of players underneath their photograph on their club website but not Dundee Football Club.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)