+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Couldn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No Hancock was a sinister egotistical maniac who was allowed to run amok.

Johnson wanted power for the sake of it, no beliefs, no gumption.......he will get out soon if his Mrs let's him.
    Yup killed thousands due to negligence while shagging his hired help.
    That's evil to most I wud imagine.
    Shield the elderly we were told and they two did the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Pro rata the SNP and sturgeon killed far more.

Evil

And Sturgeons shagging antics arnt allowed in the press.

Pro rata the SNP and sturgeon killed far more.

Evil
    I'm glad you agree.
    Took a while but got there eventually.

I'm glad you agree.
    Took a while but got there eventually.
    Yep I agree Herr Sturgeon is evil and until they close Hollyrood I'll just have to tolerate her........but she will be off soon as well, riding into the sun.....maskless.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    But Tories do not agree that these lapses in discipline are acceptable. There are regular votes in Westminster where numbers of Tories vote against Boris. I can't name a single MSP or MP who has voted against SNP policy. Maybe everything they do and say is beyond reproach but after all the years they have been in power it seems strange that there has been no votes against party policy.
    The SNP MPs at Westminster all vote against every Government policy. I get details of what my MP Brendan O’Hara and Chris Law the SNP MP for Dundee West say and vote from ‘They work for you email alerts’ Messrs O’Hara and Law are continually asking questions about what is happening in Africa and the Middle East which require a Written Answer. Each written answer at Westminster costs an average of £160 each (Source Freedom of Information request).
    These questions may make Brendan O’Hara and Chris Law feel important but they are no use to their own constituents.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    So why was Cummings not sacked for his eye test? Why was Patel not sacked for bullying? Why was Hancock not sacked for about 25 different things? Why is Jacob allowed in the party at all? ( A man who said people who died at Grenfell died because they were not smart enough)

Why did they deselect parliamentarians who had disagreed with Boris before the last election?

Why do we get policies where the police are allowed to stop and search people at random?

Why do we get policies where the most desperate people get into dingys to cross the English channel,and are threatened with 4 years jail for doing it?

Again,tip of the iceberg stuff,but the Tories keep smiling because they think Boris can keep them in a job.
    Alternatively why did the SNP leadership insist that every male SNP MSP stepping down at the 2021 Scottish Government elections have to be replaced by a woman standing in that constituency.

Most dangerous woman in world politics a lying loathsome ****.
    There was an article in the Sunday Times dated 25th July 2021 (last Sunday) about the investigations by Police Scotland into the missing £600,000 from the SNP coffers which had been raised by crowdfunding for Indyref2. It was stated that the Crown Office did not want
    Police Scotland to investigate the matter any further but thankfully this has been overruled.
    It seems to me to be a very strange move by the Crown Office unless they are concerned that the interdict taken out by Nicola Sturgeon in February 2017 may be breached by the Police Scotland investigation into the missing £600,000.
    The article stated that they thought that the £385k had been spent doing up the SNP offices in Edinburgh and the remainder paying legal fees for Alyn Smith who is the SNP MP for Stirling as a result of him stating that the Brexit Party is a shell company that’s a money laundering front.
    Alyn Smith was an SNP MEP who was probably bitter at losing his gravy train MEP’s salary and lavish expenses when the U.K.electorate voted to leave the EU in the June 2016 referendum. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyn_Smith
    I have my own thoughts on where the missing £600,000 was spent and it is neither of the two scenarios suggested in the Sunday Times article.

Is it not in there constitution that they can't.

Could be wrong but sure I read that.
    It is.

Not a cult though.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    What disciplinary action should be taken against Cummings?
    First off,it's nice to see you agree with me on all the other points. Second in raging,had you in the sweetie to come on and try to defend the mogster.

To answer your question... I think you already know the answer,but felt the need to try and look smart,and couldn't overcome the urge. You failed

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)