+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Couldn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    She’ll try and interfere or withhold information from any enquiry.

She has form.
    She wont have a scottish only enquiry, hide behind uk one.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The article stated that Crown Office wanted a change of words from a formal investigation that made it more of a fact finding mission which had already been carried out by Police Scotland and it was because documentation had not been handed over that Police Scotland wanted to escalate it into an investigation.
    The SNP controlled Scottish Government have ‘form’ when it comes to being slow to hand over documentation which happened with the Alex Salmond case despite Nicola Sturgeon telling us that all documents would be handed over.
    The Sunday Times article also stated that police officers were ‘stunned’ by the position taken the prosecution service.
    You will remember that Nicola Sturgeon took out an interdict at the Court of Session in Edinburgh in February 2017 to prevent the U.K. newspapers and media publishing information about her ***uality. A formal investigation by Police Scotland may expose information which Nicola’s interdict is trying to stop being published.
    Hopefully Police Scotland will carry out a full and detailed investigation into the missing £600,000 fro the SNP accounts.
    Hope so.

The Craig Murray jigsaw conviction also sends a chill down my spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Well that's going to stand up in court.

I'm convinced.
    I don't recall stood up for 7 hours at an enquiry.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I don't recall stood up for 7 hours at an enquiry.
    That’s not my recollection.

Hope so.

The Craig Murray jigsaw conviction also sends a chill down my spine.
    Think this ruling came about because of the flawed relationship between the Scottish legal system and the Scottish Parliament. Jigsaw identification only works, in my opinion if you have knowledge of the information over and above the comments made by Craig Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    See, I told you he was not rying to be funny. Must admit I had a chuckle at Islay's post and really did wonder if he was having a joke.
    I like when he makes an unintended joke, they’re usually the best. He’s got a couple
    Of belters in this threed

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    That’s not my recollection.
    7 hours of evasive ****e.....then applauded by her mob for being err evasive.

She wud beat Lord Lucian at hide and seek.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think this ruling came about because of the flawed relationship between the Scottish legal system and the Scottish Parliament. Jigsaw identification only works, in my opinion if you have knowledge of the information over and above the comments made by Craig Murray.
    That conviction proved to me that the SNP leadeeship have our institutions by the balls.

I'm no fan of Murray but by God that man is innocent.

7 hours of evasive ****e.....then applauded by her mob for being err evasive.

She wud beat Lord Lucian at hide and seek.
    Eventually everything will come out in the wash.
    I keep hoping that some of the newspapers outwith the U.K. who are operating outside the jurisdiction of Nicola’s interdict expose everything.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)