+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oldham

Oldham

Anyone going tonight. When 1st announced, I thought I'd defo go as it's relatively local but as infections are still quite high and as some people on public transport are behaving quite irresponsibly, I decided not to but as it gets nearer the time, I'm getting tempted.
    No Will or Owen tonight as they have been pinged. I assume they've got that from family or some such. This is our last pre-season game before the big kick off so I assume DA will start with his strongest team. No squad numbers, yet.
    Who will blink first, Lowery or DA? (no brainer, really!)

So, seems NOT playing strongest team tonight! No Ramsey, No Dale and Jaskelainen (obvs!), no Daniels, no Ainley. Hmm!

So I hope that DA has arranged a secret, behind-closed-doors friendly between now and the season start To give his preferred team a run-out together before it gets competitive.

I note Oldham are only playing 4 triallists today as opposed to the 8 they had recently.

Bump!
    2-1 loss to Oldham. Can any of the 55 who went tonight give us some feedback on the game.