+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Wing

Dream. Sorry. I've had a dram 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    ABSOLUTELY AGREED!! Of course everbody wants a goalscorer but this has been our achilles heel for year after year sice the dram partnership of Moore/Proctor didn't happen through fate. We CAN'T go into another season relying on Icky and Woody!
    The best thing we can do is to unearth one of our own. Kayode? Greaves? Think it may be too much to ask of these young lads this season but dafter things have happened. The thing is Warne prob wont play em much anyway...

Not too bothered about Wing going down there because he is not as good as Barlaser, who we should be building our midfield round.Warney must be given funds to get the players in he wants.People just speculating Wing was a target and I don't think he was but we need to step up with recruitments pronto.

I really rated Wing and he will be very good in League 1. Ugh.

fs, so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    People just speculating Wing was a target and I don't think he was but we need to step up with recruitments pronto.
    He was a target. According to Paul Davis we had conversations with Boro but he was out of our price range. Rumoured to be on 10 grand a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He was a target. According to Paul Davis we had conversations with Boro but he was out of our price range. Rumoured to be on 10 grand a week.
    So he'll be on about 10 grand a week less than that where he's going

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    So he'll be on about 10 grand a week less than that where he's going
    About to say, good luck getting paid

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I am starting to get disillusioned with this club.
    Maybe NW offered a deal like Smudge for 500K and we'll give you Wing and pay his wages for a year and for once we stood our ground and said no so he offered him elsewhere. All conjecture of course but why not conject a little on here?

Remember Wing missed that great chance set up by Crooks near end to make it 2-0 at Cardiff so not fussed either way who he signs for. See who we sign, hope it's worth waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Remember Wing missed that great chance set up by Crooks near end to make it 2-0 at Cardiff so not fussed either way who he signs for. See who we sign, hope it's worth waiting for!
    You really are a laugh A player who at Championship level stood out most of the time he played for us but you're 'not fussed who he signs for' because of a half chance missed in a game where he'd already scored one of our goals of the season. Yet someone who turned out once for us in a tin-pot cup game at Doncaster is the best thing since sliced bread and the answer to all our problems. I won't mention his name but you might know who I'm referring to!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast