+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lewis Wing

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Arn't Weds under restrictions of transfers, spending and wages they can pay?? Thought they could only sign 6 month loan deals aswell?

.......plus there can always lose a few thousands in the books, that is when they decide to publish them......
    That's Derby County on 6 month loan deal restrictions.

<> Lewis Wing <>

I originally posted that Neil Warnock was going to look at Lewis Wing, in pre-season
    games, & decide whether to give Wing a extension to his contract, after he impressed
    at Rotherham United last season.
    Wing must have impressed Warnock because Wing has earned a extension to his contract,
    which will now run to 2023.
    On Wing going to Sheffield Wednesday, Warnock said he wanted to keep the player at
    Middlesbrough, for the coming season.
    But Warnock said, Wing begged him to let him go to Hillsborogh & play for Wednesday's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Lewis Wing <>

I originally posted that Neil Warnock was going to look at Lewis Wing, in pre-season
    games, & decide whether to give Wing a extension to his contract, after he impressed
    Wing must have impressed Warnock because Wing has earned a extension to his contract,
    On Wing going to Sheffield Wednesday, Warnock said he wanted to keep the player at
    But Warnock said, Wing begged him to let him go to Hillsborogh & play for Wednesday's.
    I dont get Lewis's mentality, I understand he would want to play as much as he could, but I believe boro will be making a promotion push this coming season so surely the way forward for him is to try and force himself into the Middlesbro team.
    What Warnock has said suggests to me that lewis doesnt have the confidence to stay at boro and fight for a place, and I think Wednesday, or any league one club, is a backward step, but I truly hope it works out for him, he did well for us last season and I'll clap him when he comes to NYS soon. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Lewis Wing <>

Middlesbrough could well have extended his contract as a safety net so he doesn't walk away for free next season.
    Wednesday's have as much chance as a dozen clubs for promotion in League 1.
    If Hakeem Odoffin does sign just tell him to kick Wing and Bannon up in the air and give them both something to think about.
    Good luck to Lewis Wing apart from when we play the Owls..😔

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Middlesbrough could well have extended his contract as a safety net so he doesn't walk away for free next season.
    Wednesday's have as much chance as a dozen clubs for promotion in League 1.
    If Hakeem Odoffin does sign just tell him to kick Wing and Bannon up in the air and give them both something to think about.
    Good luck to Lewis Wing apart from when we play the Owls..��
    I thought the same Casper, Warnock can't let Wing have a good season at Hillsborough, then lose him for nowt,
    so Warnock makes sure Middlesbrough don't lose out on transfer money, by extending his contract, Wing knows
    he is on a good wage for the next 2 seasons at least.

It'll be interesting for the FFP then with Wing on up to 10 grand and Bannon on about 20 grand......accounts out in 2032.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345