+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Wing

Lewis Wing

I've just seen where hes signed for Wednesday on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I've just seen where hes signed for Wednesday on loan.
    Oh ffs!

Surprise,surprise !! They'll not be paying Lge 2 wages in Lge 1.

Not that bothered. He was ok but nowt special. If he was that good Colin would have gin him another chance at Boro. Never thought he was a 90 minute man.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not that bothered. He was ok but nowt special. If he was that good Colin would have gin him another chance at Boro. Never thought he was a 90 minute man.
    I don't disagree - but don't you get sick of coming second to every team around us? I just hope these 'lucky bags' we are 'on the verge' of signing are actually worth it.

Thats if we get em over the line Steve...don't hold ya breath... We will be ok if we get the scottish lads but we need a forrud or it will be hard work this season.

I am starting to get disillusioned with this club.

You have got to feel sorry for Warne its like banging your head against a brick wall trying to cobble together a squad. To be fair to him even if we dont sign anyone else he will make a good fist of what he has. Fans will need to realise that if we start to struggle this season. Its not just a case of not being able to compete with champ clubs its also a case of not being able to compete with a lot of league 1 clubs. But we will prob still have a team and club to moan about at the end of the day. Will the pigs?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-07-2021 at 03:07 PM.

Good bit of business from Darren Moore and Wednesday's.
    A decent player for us last season and they've signed a young goalkeeper from Burnley.
    Absolutely smashed Wednesday's last season and no doubt Darren Moore will have took notice .
    Meanwhile at downtown NYS......

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Thats if we get em over the line Steve...don't hold ya breath... We will be ok if we get the scottish lads but we need a forrud or it will be hard work this season.
    ABSOLUTELY AGREED!! Of course everbody wants a goalscorer but this has been our achilles heel for year after year sice the dram partnership of Moore/Proctor didn't happen through fate. We CAN'T go into another season relying on Icky and Woody!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast