+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Calm down CAM lol, gru gets to people like that, and perigord rapped me over the knuckles (rightly so) about having a go at him but at times I still cant help myself lol.
    Please gru, just follow the horseracing, you seem to pick all donkeys as players.....aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh that's better....sorry perigord 🙄
    C'est pas grave.

Masborough will be on shortly ....

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Can remember the experts on here saying that Wing won't drop to L1, hahaha. He'd(and players like him) won't be playing for decent Silverware, it's all about ££££££££ and nothing else. I cant blame him, i blame Rotherham Utd for letting it happen and showing no ambition.............once again we're shopping in Aldi. So fuc*ing frustrating............
    Disagree. We have to work to a budget. Wednesday will get double the crowds we get, an, in theory, can pay twice what we can under FFP

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Disagree. We have to work to a budget. Wednesday will get double the crowds we get, an, in theory, can pay twice what we can under FFP
    With all due respect Perigord you've massively over simplified it there. Liabilities must also be factored in. The money due in September to play at Hillsborough is significant.

Who's richest:

The guy earning £100k with a £1m mortgage to service

Or

The guy earning £20k and a £50k mortgage to service?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    With all due respect Perigord you've massively over simplified it there. Liabilities must also be factored in. The money due in September to play at Hillsborough is significant.

Who's richest:

Or

It all depends on his wife's spending habits

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post

Who's richest:

Or

Yes its over simplified. But isn't FFP all about what you receive in gate income against what you spend on wages?

Yes its over simplified. But isn't FFP all about what you receive in gate income against what you spend on wages?
    Arn't Weds under restrictions of transfers, spending and wages they can pay?? Thought they could only sign 6 month loan deals aswell?

.......plus there can always lose a few thousands in the books, that is when they decide to publish them......

It's 60% of turnover I believe. The moot point is whether stadium liabilities counts towards turnover. Stadium improvement liabilities, like youth development and women's football costs, are definitely exempt From the calculation. But it would be perverse if the rental cost of playing the matches wasn't included. Then again, Fulham are allowed to defer a £25m transfer fee for a year to avoid FFP punishment so anything is possible. So you could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Arn't Weds under restrictions of transfers, spending and wages they can pay?? Thought they could only sign 6 month loan deals aswell?

.......plus there can always lose a few thousands in the books, that is when they decide to publish them......
    I think there's no embargo as long as they are up-to-date in paying wages

We are saving our money for our first million pound signing from the Steve Evans days.

It's just unfortunate that no player has been worth signing for a million pound.

Ever

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    We are saving our money for our first million pound signing from the Steve Evans days.

It's just unfortunate that no player has been worth signing for a million pound.

Ever
    The only way we will spend £1M is if I win mega money on the Euro Lottery and I buy them one....⭐

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast