+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darren Mowbray

Darren Mowbray

Well, might be a crap Head of Recruitment or might be a good Head of Recruitment...
    https://www.afc.co.uk/2021/07/27/don...f-recruitment/

Well, I certainly don't have an opinion on the man himself.

But there's one hell of a lot of backroom staff these days.

The old joke about Teddy Scott springs to mind.

I thought this gig had gone to Tommy Johnson ex tim player.

Don't know of him , but it's clear we needed new guy ,new approach to recruitment .
    Hope he can unearth a few gems in markets we have tended to do ignore.
    Welcome aboard min .

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well, I certainly don't have an opinion on the man himself.

But there's one hell of a lot of backroom staff these days.

The old joke about Teddy Scott springs to mind.
    Heard the club are looking to recruit a chief of medical procedures, a new head door opener and a sales ticket director so we can have a strong staff background. Either that or to fill Pittodrie on match days.

For ****’s sake, I thought that fitba at least allowed me some respite from the tedious meaningless managerialist *******s used by airheaded ****s trying to impress on their way up the ladder. Looks like this is straight from the Zoe Ogilvie’s business speak lexicon:

“The club’s data-driven focus to player recruitment, incorporated with targeted live scouting, is crucial in modern-day football and is strongly aligned with my own background, experiences and skill set”.

A couple of examples of “going forward”, at least one “omni-channel”, a “sustainability” or two, a “world class” and a “best practice” might have been included, just to demonstate to “potential stakeholders” the “demonstrable pro-activity inherent in our ever-developing business practices”.

**** off, but good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    For ****’s sake, I thought that fitba at least allowed me some respite from the tedious meaningless managerialist *******s used by airheaded ****s trying to impress on their way up the ladder. Looks like this is straight from the Zoe Ogilvie’s business speak lexicon:

“The club’s data-driven focus to player recruitment, incorporated with targeted live scouting, is crucial in modern-day football and is strongly aligned with my own background, experiences and skill set”.

A couple of examples of “going forward”, at least one “omni-channel”, a “sustainability” or two, a “world class” and a “best practice” might have been included, just to demonstate to “potential stakeholders” the “demonstrable pro-activity inherent in our ever-developing business practices”.

**** off, but good luck.
    57 min are ye nae liking all the corporate jargon ?!

Maybe we should all learn to “think outside the box” more and “be the best version of ourselves” that we can be?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    57 min are ye nae liking all the corporate jargon ?!

Maybe we should all learn to “think outside the box” more and “be the best version of ourselves” that we can be?
    Sorry, I’ll need to “run that one up the flag pole and see who salutes” before we can “convene an energetic and representative short-life working group to take forward powerful thought shower-derived blue-sky ideas” via “an empowered and thrusting task force populated by self-starters and out-of-the-box dynamic thinkers”.

I could do this all day. Please stop me, for ****’s sake.

Stop spikin s'hite min.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

**** off, but good luck.
    ^^^^This. With low hanging fruit on.

Was amusing and ironic when Gus Hedges (no relation) did it on Drop the Dead Donkey - these MBA fast track types actually believe it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast