+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers Vs Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    So one senior pro on the bench, Micky mouse outfit comes to mind, had to cancel Belper match cos not enough players to fill the fixture ? Do we flog the same players on Friday or start the youth team ?

What’s happened to Vickers, Ferguson and Jake Copper injuries or COVID ?

It’s put the fans, and players alike on a massive downer hence why only 450 went to Grimsby and not many going tonight ! somebody needs to massively up their game or move out !

Meanwhile good quality player are moving without any apparent trouble to our rivals, several today Adelukin, Ben Gladwin, Lewis Wing and Teddy Bishop to name 4 all with good pedigree and a good age ! While we can’t get any over the line !
    Ferguson got injured at Grimsby. He saw the game out but got a heavy knock. Probably not wise to risk him in a friendly.

The "no signings until July" was a huge red flag but to express concern was met by the usual "thou shall not criticise" mantra. You don't have to be a psychologist to see that Warne is getting properly peed off with the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Neither I think.

That team looks very threadbare.

I hope this trialist is a left back.
    Cheers Roly, I thought he might’ve been my old mate from Kimmie’s lad.

It dunt look good. A few more bags of peanuts are going to have to be ordered if we are to stay in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Cheers Roly, I thought he might’ve been my old mate from Kimmie’s lad.
    I don't know for sure Sota. i dont think hes a local lad may be wrong. I'm happy for somebody to put me reight...

up date

Hes a dee dar..

28/08/2020

COUNTRY
    England

Academy graduate Jake Hull was handed professional terms in August 2020 after impressing during his two year scholarship with the club.

The Sheffield-born defender will be looking to emulate the success of the likes of Ben Wiles, Joshua Kayode and Jake Cooper in making the step up to first team level in recent years.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-07-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Ferguson got injured at Grimsby. He saw the game out but got a heavy knock. Probably not wise to risk him in a friendly.

The "no signings until July" was a huge red flag but to express concern was met by the usual "thou shall not criticise" mantra. You don't have to be a psychologist to see that Warne is getting properly peed off with the situation.
    Not quite as bad but not far off the pre-season prep under Alan stubborn and a late flurry of panic signings and that didn’t end up well for him or us…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Not quite as bad but not far off the pre-season prep under Alan stubborn and a late flurry of panic signings and that didn’t end up well for him or us…
    Careful who you attract on here Clarkey mentioning he who shall not be named!

The year Stubbs got sacked. Didn't we win promotion from league one?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    No - we finished bottom of Championship with record low points

The following season yes.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Nope.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast