+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Different Hypothesis on Dyche...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I remain convinced that Dyche is still at Burnley only because he hasn't been offered anything better. The first offer he gets that he likes, he'll be off, until that offer arrives he'll continue to plod along at Burnley, why would he not.
    Maybe but that all comes down to the man's personality and personal ambition, neither of which is obvious as he is media savvy and trained so everything that comes out of his mouth publicly is carefully curated. We see his "performances" but I don't think anyone really knows what's going on inside his head apart from the man himself.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    Maybe but that all comes down to the man's personality and personal ambition, neither of which is obvious as he is media savvy and trained so everything that comes out of his mouth publicly is carefully curated. We see his "performances" but I don't think anyone really knows what's going on inside his head apart from the man himself.
    I can't remember which Premier League Rugby Union team it was, but there was a little cameo of SD on TV exchanging ideas and banter with their coaching team.

I thought then, there is more to Sean Dyche than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I can't remember which Premier League Rugby Union team it was, but there was a little cameo of SD on TV exchanging ideas and banter with their coaching team.

I thought then, there is more to Sean Dyche than meets the eye.
    He has a wicked sense of humour, give him the players and his teams can and will play attractive football, he's proved that already here in tne Championship, but lusty's right, he's a closed book, what he thinks of his current eituation, what his plans for the future might entail, only he knows, we haven't a fecking clue.

He has a wicked sense of humour, give him the players and his teams can and will play attractive football, he's proved that already here in tne Championship, but lusty's right, he's a closed book, what he thinks of his current eituation, what his plans for the future might entail, only he knows, we haven't a fecking clue.
    I like that about SD, he's an enigma wrapped inside a mystery, but he certainly seems to grab the attention of his players and definitely commands their loyalty and respect.

I remain convinced that Dyche is still at Burnley only because he hasn't been offered anything better. The first offer he gets that he likes, he'll be off, until that offer arrives he'll continue to plod along at Burnley, why would he not.
    Nail on head sinkov , I think he didn’t trust the board before and he doesn’t trust the yanks now .
    As we all know in life you have to look after yourself at some point and like you say I think he will when the opportunity arises.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Nail on head sinkov , I think he didn’t trust the board before and he doesn’t trust the yanks now .
    As we all know in life you have to look after yourself at some point and like you say I think he will when the opportunity arises.
    I think his reported remuneration package of around six million quid might just help to persuade him the grass is fairly green at Turf Moor.

Attachment 19521

A different slant on SD....

https://www.thesportsman.com/article...league-numbers

Listen to his words BT
    Morals , honesty , hard working , truth

All of which he has none in his current appointment ( from his employers I mean ) money isn’t his draw I don’t believe ( he’ll have plenty ) and he won’t be without a job long if he walked away.

I still think it’s as Sinkov says he’s just waiting until the time is right for him.

It must be hard because everything hes built with us and his whole profile is based on the words at the beginning of this , and yet he has to go to work every day with what can only be described as the opposite to that.

Reality is we all like him for those things hence why he has the fans backing and pundits and public alike.
    He’s a likeable bloke.

Listen to his words BT
    Morals , honesty , hard working , truth

All of which he has none in his current appointment ( from his employers I mean ) money isn’t his draw I don’t believe ( he’ll have plenty ) and he won’t be without a job long if he walked away.

I still think it’s as Sinkov says he’s just waiting until the time is right for him.

It must be hard because everything hes built with us and his whole profile is based on the words at the beginning of this , and yet he has to go to work every day with what can only be described as the opposite to that.

Reality is we all like him for those things hence why he has the fans backing and pundits and public alike.
    He’s a likeable bloke.
    I've had a few words with him on a couple of occasions, he's what we call in Burnley a proper chap. I like him a lot.

I’ve met him twice as well BT away at Huddersfield a while back was one time and he was getting in a Range Rover at the side of us Saturday night , I’ll tell you what he’s a solid fella and a big lad at that ( I’m no shrinking violet ) , but I found him just the same as you a decent bloke who interacts with you and will talk football ,
    Like I said originally he’s a straight fella and that’s why bee all admire the man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)