+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Benson.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That's the problem as I see it Perks , maybe he is gifted and talented , but someone with height and experience is needed in midfield , Halme did a good stand in job a few times , he isn't a midfielder though , it's worrying to think what will happen if this area (midfield) has not been addressed properly before season begins, we need Experience and Height ,
    Ritzmaier ????
    Matty James worra decent experienced laiker but Ismael didn't want him and got rid in January. Am guessing there's a tale to cummart abart that clash.

Mowatt is unly 5ft10 so tha reight Roma, a bit o height wunt gu amiss in midfield and it's summat we ent ed forra while. Not exactly land ot giants a we in middle ot park
    Wiss bi laikin ont carpet this season ennyrooard

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Mowatt is unly 5ft10 so tha reight Roma, a bit o height wunt gu amiss in midfield and it's summat we ent ed forra while. Not exactly land ot giants a we in middle ot park
    Wiss bi laikin ont carpet this season ennyrooard
    weer wi laikin , Allied Carpets warearse ?!! Wi doomed Al tellthi wi doomed , Mikes Carpets eV pulled rug onnuz regardin sponsaship anorl !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    weer wi laikin , Allied Carpets warearse ?!! Wi doomed Al tellthi wi doomed , Mikes Carpets eV pulled rug onnuz regardin sponsaship anorl !!!!

Tha forgot Shaw Carpets that wo mi fust barnsley shirt back in 1991 (well it wo ar kids really but a shared it when a went on mi summer holidays wi next dooer neighbours to Skeggy)

Or wi could be laikin on Delboys Persian rug "just run the J cloth over it and it's a real goer!"

Or we cud tek Magic carpet ride to Premiership

Just a small sample of views from the Burnley lads .

https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...1#post39829123

Here's just a short Bbc sport page describing the move, and the player apparently says..
    "I've had a taste of the Premier League and that's definitely my main goal, to play in the Premier League. I'm buzzing to be here and I can't wait to play in front of the fans."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58020144

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12