+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Joot match thread and roll call

Ojo getting praise from pundits .
    Hope injury nothing serious and only taken off as precaution .
    Does seem like a new player under Glass,who does seem to rate him.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Hellsteeth. This redtv just keeps buffering !!!!
    You're lucky I couldn't even get a connection to the new virtual season ticket thingy, phoned Pittodrie but they couldn't help and suggested I email RedTV, expecting a reply any month now. Watched it via hesgoals.
    Thought Ramsay was terrific again and MacKenzie pretty good too, JET tries to be too clever sometimes, McClennan's brain still doesn't connect with his feet. Can only assume that Gallagher is carrying an injury. How many fouls did DU gave away in the first half?, noticeable that they weren't so aggressive in the 2nd half. apart from Mulgrew's "challenge".

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't want to be Rico levels of contrary but United look pish. Long season for them.

I enjoyed that today, tougher games to come but good result.

The boy Ramsey is some player, as someone else said get him signed up on a longer contract.

My original log-in attempt gave me audio only and no fullscreen button. When I got an e-mail response I was told that my UK subscription only entitled me to audio. My response along the lines of “da think so min” saw me being asked for my ID, and a further response telling me to log-in using EXACTLY THE SAME info I’d previously entered. It spluttered into life as if I’d sprayed an entire can of Bradex Cold Start into the USB slot/inlet manifold/air intake, just in time to see two former Maroons giving expert pre-match insights.

Fuucking IT geekery.

Good win though.

Fuuck off Jutes.

Decent game, but we really struggle for pace. The two young full backs were excellent today.

Always good to beat the joots though. Think I’ll pop over to pikey mad for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Always good to beat the joots though. Think I’ll pop over to pikey mad for a laugh.
    Just had a look. I think their disappointment (they’re neither passionate nor informed enough to display Proper Mannies’ splenetic purple-faced anger, all having bought their scarves the day after they beat Borussia Münchengladbach about a century ago) is mainly due to losing their cup final on the first day of the Proper Mannies’ season.

Plastic, pretendy, makky-on, ersatz waankers.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I enjoyed that today, tougher games to come but good result.
    Classic contrayism.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The boy Ramsey is some player, as someone else said get him signed up on a longer contract.
    He was very good. Considering he's just turned 18 yesterday as well.

Ojo looks a different player under Glass but I still think he's not good enough. Some shocking touches at times. Maybe a confidence thing. So I hope he's not looking in.

What was all that pissing about at the corner flag in the final minute?
    Are we happy with second best?

A goal behind the hun already, that may well be important come April.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What was all that pissing about at the corner flag in the final minute?
    Are we happy with second best?

A goal behind the hun already, that may well be important come April.
    Exactly what I was thinking - nothing to lose, take a corner, stick it into the box and see what happens, you never know we might get another goal and they certainly weren't going to score twice in 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Classic contrayism.

He was very good. Considering he's just turned 18 yesterday as well.

Ojo looks a different player under Glass but I still think he's not good enough. Some shocking touches at times. Maybe a confidence thing. So I hope he's not looking in.
    Ojo seems to want too much time on the ball.

Something he isn’t going to get in Scottish football,probably more suited to playing in Europe.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast