+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Joot match thread and roll call

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What was all that pissing about at the corner flag in the final minute?
    Are we happy with second best?

A goal behind the hun already, that may well be important come April.
    I didna like that either , coming oot wi “looking to win every competition we enter” then obviously happy to accept falling behind in the title race in the first round of fixtures…..I think it will be a long hard slog of a season this .

Ah, but if win every game 2-0 or even 1-0 , ye win the league 😉

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I didna like that either , coming oot wi “looking to win every competition we enter” then obviously happy to accept falling behind in the title race in the first round of fixtures…..I think it will be a long hard slog of a season this .
    Pants positively pished.

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Ah, but if win every game 2-0 or even 1-0 , ye win the league 😉
    Aye
    We’re going to have to now, aren’t we.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I'm trying to decide if the "long hard slog" comment was tongue in cheek or not. Assuming it is but if not get a grip min. We coasted to that win today against a garbage United team. We played 90 minutes on Thursday night and will play another this coming Thursday in what is a huge opportunity to get to within one round of the Group stages. No need to knock our pan in in the last 10 minutes in a game that was won, absolutely right to save the legs for Thursday night.

Anyway I assuming it was tongue in cheek

Ramsay and McKenzie both speak very well.

No fancy haircuts either.

The future is bright.

Good to see a mix of youth and experience.
    No Dominic Ball either.

DD
    Transfer window doesn't close for a while, still time for that one 😊

Ramsay signed a new deal in January that runs until June 2024. I am sure he will get another extension soon enough.

Decent performance that yesterday, nothing fancy but at the same time a country mile better than anything we have seen in the last two or three seasons. Johnny Hayes movement for the opening goal was excellent as was his running and work-rate for the duration of time he was on the park, great stuff Johnny keep it up.
    The two young fullbacks are like a breath of fresh great stuff from both of them and it's great to see. Ramsey deserving his MOTM
    The big lad JET looks as awkward as fk but he is a football player that is for sure, and for his size has great ball control and links up well with everyone round about him. Ramirez also looks good and at long fkn last it looks as if we have found ourselves a proper number 9, right place right time to get on the end of an excellent cross for the second goal that put the tie to bed, well done that man.

As for Scott Brown it is a joy to watch the way he literally just strolls through games like that and totally commands and bosses the middle of the park, he is going to go on to be a superb signing for us, as much as we all hated him at Timothy it's superb to have that quality in a red shirt.

A good start to the season, now lets build on that onwards and upwards.

Pishy clappy pishy clappy

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast