+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joot match thread and roll call

Joot match thread and roll call

Hopefully nae too early to get this up and running. First League game of the season. Are we confident??? A sfull covid capacity. More utter nonsence. Face masks to be worn inside the stadium. Ram that. Not enforceable by law. Proof of a negative lateral flow test (again not a legal requirement). Why are we now the only club trying to enforce this???

In/Out - In. Section S South Stand
    Pre match - Beers in car on way up and hopefully a couple of boozers.
    Post match - Straight back down the road
    Prediction - 2-0 Dons. JET times 2

In or Oot - In
    Furryboots - Stuck out in Soother Section Y, but I’m in.
    Pre - Queuing for ages.
    Post - Celebratory vino when home.
    Prediction - 2-0 AFC Ferguson & JET.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Hopefully nae too early to get this up and running. First League game of the season. Are we confident??? A sfull covid capacity. More utter nonsence. Face masks to be worn inside the stadium. Ram that. Not enforceable by law. Proof of a negative lateral flow test (again not a legal requirement). Why are we now the only club trying to enforce this???

Imagine starting this when we have a game before it!! You moaning prick!! Many fans would be delighted to be able to attend and all you do is moan about mask & testing! utter prick you are!!

So are you saying JET2? You’ve been paying too much attention to last weeks dodgy commentary /punditry !

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Imagine starting this when we have a game before it!! You moaning prick!! Many fans would be delighted to be able to attend and all you do is moan about mask & testing! utter prick you are!!
    I am seriously beginning to dislike you immensely.

I am seriously beginning to dislike you immensely.
    Just ignore him.

Luckily I can ignore his keyboard name calling and let it go over my head however if he wishes to call me that to my face it will be a different story.

I was doon at the shop this morning.
    Auld mannie telling me that he had his ticket for Sunday but had never had a mobile phone or an email address so although he could take the test he couldn’t get a copy of the results ( I nearly said proof but that would be misleading)

He was on the warpath, I hope they managed to sort something out for him.

Luckily I can ignore his keyboard name calling and let it go over my head however if he wishes to call me that to my face it will be a different story.
    🤣😂 ok what ever mr selfish/ungrateful!! My point stands be thankful you can attend you central belt
    tit

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    🤣😂 ok what ever mr selfish/ungrateful!! My point stands be thankful you can attend you central belt
    tit
    Monclers and no face masks. Pittodrie Bar, 2.00pm . Sunday !!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast