+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's an idea

Here's an idea

Why not get Mr Warnock in as a consultant to give direction to this club for promotion next season. Funnyball ain't going to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Why not get Mr Warnock in as a consultant to give direction to this club for promotion next season. Funnyball ain't going to do it.
    He's at Middlesborough.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    He's at Middlesborough.
    As a consultant, not manager. Sorry, not coach.

If you think for one moment that our current owners would consider that, then you need to reconsider if the meds you are clearly on are fit for purpose!

I'm all for asking him for an opinion on a possible player , but to have him has a consultant whilst managing another club is perhaps a step to far ..

Whilst I believe your suggestion is a total “non runner,” the idea of the Warnock philosophy being used on the Notts team is just what is needed.

This thread really should have stopped at "He's at Middlesbrough'.

Is Big Sam out of work with his feet up at his luxury Spanish villa? Can't see him flying in to consult but far more feasible than Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    This thread really should have stopped at "He's at Middlesbrough'.

Is Big Sam out of work with his feet up at his luxury Spanish villa? Can't see him flying in to consult but far more feasible than Warnock.
    No, there's something a bit dodgy about Sam and I feel a lot of supporters don't like him.

I've got a better idea, Why dont we employ a manager who can get us out of this league...

I know it's probably a tongue in cheek post but why on earth would anyone think that Warnock, Fat Sam or anyone like that would come galloping over the horizon to help us out? We were far more worthy of that help when the oldest league was shafting itself in Div2 than we are now. Don't know what the current issue is but IB needs to turn a potentially average looking season into something special as quickly as he can.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast