+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bk hacken away match thread and roll call

Thanks. Just went down to Curry/Pc world and bought a Firestick Lite. That should do the trick.?

I’ve asked before but…….ach never mind, I wouldn’t understand the answer.

Oot - Watching on PPV
    2-0 Us.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Thanks. Just went down to Curry/Pc world and bought a Firestick Lite. That should do the trick.?
    I went the Chromecast route under advice couple of seasons back and the Tiny Cast app from iPad sticks RedTV up no bother. Afraid I’m not up to speed with the Firestick but sure someone on here will be able to help if you’re having trouble with the settings. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    I went the Chromecast route under advice couple of seasons back and the Tiny Cast app from iPad sticks RedTV up no bother. Afraid I’m not up to speed with the Firestick but sure someone on here will be able to help if you’re having trouble with the settings. Good luck.
    The firestick works a treat. I think it uses the silk internet browser. Used it all last year for Red TV, not one problem.

Glass stating he is picking strongest team tomorrow.
    Good on him , hopefully starts on front foot, get the game win or tie safe then use subs as required .
    Team needs more time to gel , signs are good , hope no injuries and can get through unscathed .

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Glass stating he is picking strongest team tomorrow.
    Good on him , hopefully starts on front foot, get the game win or tie safe then use subs as required .
    Team needs more time to gel , signs are good , hope no injuries and can get through unscathed .
    Bugger me, have we a game on Friday as well? That’s pathetic to have games Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

I'm four hours behind in Brazil, so what I typed was correct for here

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    The firestick works a treat. I think it uses the silk internet browser. Used it all last year for Red TV, not one problem.
    You`re right. I`m not a whiz with the new fangled doodahs, but it was virtually plug and play.

Most danciing about was trying to guess which version of my ppv log in details the club have run with !!!

And yes, I saw the SILK name mentioned at one point.

I`ve left the Telly on with the hours,mins,seconds countdown to go screen on. Getting a bittie excited about seeing a game on " big " screen now. given I spent the whole of last season peering at it on my Tablet !! Doh !!!

COYR !!!

Team unchanged from last week.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast