+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game in 2 hours

Didn't get to see the game but seems Shackleton was the star, Struijk getting the equaliser
    Last edited by CalverleyBoy; 28-07-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Didn't get to see the game but seems Shackleton was the star, Struijk getting the equaliser
    WAs a horror show they were playing a depleted championship team. Costa played from the start rod was terrible raph was great but the game overall showed our defecencies.
    I know the first game but we looked more of the same when we play crap. God help us if Phillips and bamf go down we have nothing to replace them with.

Never read too much into pre-season friendlies but I really hope we can move Costa on.
    In the time Costa has been with us I can count on one hand how many decent 90 minute games he's had which is a shame cos he does show glimpses of what he can do but never does enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Never read too much into pre-season friendlies but I really hope we can move Costa on.
    In the time Costa has been with us I can count on one hand how many decent 90 minute games he's had which is a shame cos he does show glimpses of what he can do but never does enough.
    Wer shyte and wer going down.
    Bielsa out
    😎😂

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bielsa out
    ����
    And who do you suggest we get to replace him billy boy???????????

I do hear on the grapevine that Hockaday says he has 'unfinished business' at Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    And who do you suggest we get to replace him billy boy???????????

I do hear on the grapevine that Hockaday says he has 'unfinished business' at Leeds
    Watched the highlights we battered then but just couldn’t score and the weather was atrocious - wouldn’t read too much into a friendly either

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bielsa out
    ����
    Ireland just won gold in the rowing as i type billy boy

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Watched the highlights we battered then but just couldn’t score and the weather was atrocious - wouldn’t read too much into a friendly either
    Did you like Costas game? And yes we know first friendly doesn't mean much but you can see individuals playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Did you like Costas game? And yes we know first friendly doesn't mean much but you can see individuals playing.
    Hard to tell from highlights - Rapha, Shackleton, Struijk and Llorente all looked good and Klich looked like he was getting into good positions.

Pleased Greenwood saw some time too - he looks like he has developed physically an awful lot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)