+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil ferguson

Neil ferguson

Why does this pap still get airtime.

Every single ****ing prediction he makes is miles out, not a wee bit ****ing miles.

If he wandered into a bookies he'd be skint in an hour.

Who the fEck is Neil Ferguson?

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    The reason we were locked up in the first place with his half a million dead in 3 months prediction.

Seperated with 1 son....had covid....never died surprisingly enough.

Unconfirmed rumours he predicted Dundee wud get 4000 in on Saturday.🙄

Just had a look at covid statistics for Scotland. There are two figures given for covid related deaths 10324 and 7924. I don't understand why. I added up all the deaths recorded on the daily graph and the total was 10324. Can anyone explain why this is not the correct figure to use when calculating the Scottish total of covid related deaths?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just had a look at covid statistics for Scotland. There are two figures given for covid related deaths 10324 and 7924. I don't understand why. I added up all the deaths recorded on the daily graph and the total was 10324. Can anyone explain why this is not the correct figure to use when calculating the Scottish total of covid related deaths?
    The 7,924 figure is deaths from a positive test whilst the 10,324 figure is deaths from Covid-19 listed on a death certificate. I enclose the explanation for your information. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53511877

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The 7,924 figure is deaths from a positive test whilst the 10,324 figure is deaths from Covid-19 listed on a death certificate. I enclose the explanation for your information. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53511877
    How can any doctor put a cause of death or contributory cause of death on a death certificate if no positive test for that condition exists? Guess work? Easy life? Cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    I think that he is the scientist who had to resign in April 2020 after his girlfriend broke the lockdown rules to visit him in his house.

Has now admitted his numbers were a "bit off"......Never mind Neil flu season soon, have another go.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Has now admitted his numbers were a "bit off"......Never mind Neil flu season soon, have another go.
    A bit off? Jeezuz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)