+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Loyalty points

Loyalty points

Anyone got any idea how you’re supposed to accrue these?

After checking my online account I have a big fat zero! Never mind being a season ticket holder for 32 years and spending nearly £900 on three season tickets last week.

Bournemouth away tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am, apparently if there’s any left from away ticket holders getting first dibs the next in line need to try again on Monday ( only if you have 1600+ loyalty points ) then it cascades down a further three places ending on Tuesday with 1560+ loyalty points.

If the online buying system was working as it should I’d have had some points I dare say. I had a call from them in the end once I’d complained by email, to be fair they didn’t charge me as they were meant to and did respond quick to my slightly vicious email ( I had waisted an hour online with no joy after a days graft ).

Nevertheless, I don’t like attacking the club I love but get your **** together Albion!

Loyalty! Pa!

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    Anyone got any idea how you’re supposed to accrue these?

After checking my online account I have a big fat zero! Never mind being a season ticket holder for 32 years and spending nearly £900 on three season tickets last week.

Bournemouth away tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am, apparently if there’s any left from away ticket holders getting first dibs the next in line need to try again on Monday ( only if you have 1600+ loyalty points ) then it cascades down a further three places ending on Tuesday with 1560+ loyalty points.

If the online buying system was working as it should I’d have had some points I dare say. I had a call from them in the end once I’d complained by email, to be fair they didn’t charge me as they were meant to and did respond quick to my slightly vicious email ( I had waisted an hour online with no joy after a days graft ).

Nevertheless, I don’t like attacking the club I love but get your **** together Albion!

Loyalty! Pa!
    I've got 1560, not many for 59 consecutive seasons before this season.

Wrote a long and detailed post to answer the loyalty points question but this damned site threw me off.

In short you should have a certain amount of points as a home season ticket holder.

Thereon points are allocated on away ticket sales but you have to remember to allocate ticket sales to your account or the accounts of other account holders you're purchasing for.

Loyalty points were awarded on a two year rolling cycle of away games but from memory I think they changed that to an annual cycle pre lockdown.

If in doubt ring the ticket office and ask them to check your purchase history. All the best getting through the call queue though.

If you have time it's best to go in person but don't forget to check the ticket office opening hours before you go.

And if any ticket office staff read this site your 'revamped' ticket sales platform is a fkin joke, largely unfit for purpose and the programme is clearly riddled with bugs.

Forgot to mention..... home and away Cup ticket sales count too.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)