+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: High Tech Notts using new camera technology

Against mid to poor sides lets hope it does, otherwise Notts are going no where

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Funny how fullarton does not survive the the same excuses, ie in trew sacking managers, and putting the club up for sale
    You are missing the point it has absolutely nothing to do with Ardley or Fullarton. It's criticism of the owners Davy, Trew and Hardy both far too trigger happy, far too influenced by fans wishes, far too eager to please, far too involved with supporters on social media and the internet.

Both Ardley and Fullarton proved to be poor appointments, the fact is neither should have even been given the chance to manager Notts.

Moniz to Fullarton

Nolan to Kewell to Ardley.

None of the above are good swaps of managers which is basically what Raymundo and Little Al chose to do. Nobody else just them.

Like I said this isn't a chicken and egg situation, the order is there for all to see.

As you've said if you are going to fire and manager you better hire someone as good , or ideally better. They didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Will this system stop the sloppy goals and help the forwards score the easy chances that's been missed previously
    Only time will tell.

It's better to create chances and miss them , than not creating at all as under Ardley. The thing Ardley managed to dry up the goals against but at a big cost as we saw.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Both Ardley and Fullarton proved to be poor appointments.
    As Archimedes once shouted, EUREKA!

Without wanting to break any rules, I can't let the fact laddo openly admits that Ardley was a poor appointment pass without comment. The reason is that laddo sprang to prominence on this board by repeatedly ridiculing anyone who suggested that Ardley wasn't the solution to our problems. Anyone who thought we should get rid was mocked and taunted mercilessly. This isn't my opinion, it was there for all to see in glorious technicolour. What happened when the owners decided we should get rid? What happened is that laddo jumped ship, severed all ties with Ardley, and installed himself in the driving seat of the Burchnall Bandwagon!

Add smiley faces and 'lols' to your own taste, but is anything I've said factually incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As Archimedes once shouted, EUREKA!

Without wanting to break any rules, I can't let the fact laddo openly admits that Ardley was a poor appointment pass without comment. The reason is that laddo sprang to prominence on this board by repeatedly ridiculing anyone who suggested that Ardley wasn't the solution to our problems. Anyone who thought we should get rid was mocked and taunted mercilessly. This isn't my opinion, it was there for all to see in glorious technicolour. What happened when the owners decided we should get rid? What happened is that laddo jumped ship, severed all ties with Ardley, and installed himself in the driving seat of the Burchnall Bandwagon!

Add smiley faces and 'lols' to your own taste, but is anything I've said factually incorrect?
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

He really does live in your head eLite! Nobody cares other than you, there are daft predictions / defenses and comments made on the board daily. I was a major defender of Ardley for some time but I did change my tune about half way in, when it became apparent he was no good. Let's just focus on the great new camera technology and that Roberts is going to score 30 screamers this season hopefully 6 of which are against Solihull! COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

He really does live in your head eLite! Nobody cares other than you.
    A few recent comments from posters I have a lot of respect for makes me think otherwise.

At least you have the decency to admit that you got Ardley wrong.

A few recent comments from posters I have a lot of respect for makes me think otherwise.

At least you have the decency to admit that you got Ardley wrong.
    I think everyone is entitled to change their tune about managers, that's the way it generally works. Lets just hope that Mr Birchnall takes us back to the promised land of league 2. Personally I think the team looks extremely talented, but a little bit injury prone and that may be our undoing. Of course I won't be able to see so many streams this season

I think everyone is entitled to change their tune about managers, that's the way it generally works.
    It certainly does work that way, and I can remember posting that I thought Gudjon Thordarson was just the manager we needed after some early success. As the season progressed, I soon realised that I had got it wrong.

The key point is that I was prepared to admit I got it wrong.

It certainly does work that way, and I can remember posting that I thought Gudjon Thordarson was just the manager we needed after some early success. As the season progressed, I soon realised that I had got it wrong.

The key point is that I was prepared to admit I got it wrong.
    Everyone's different that is life's rich tapestry! Still I reckon this new technology looks interesting. I am interested to see if it actually makes any tangible difference though. Must have cost a fortune.

Everyone's different that is life's rich tapestry! Still I reckon this new technology looks interesting. I am interested to see if it actually makes any tangible difference though. Must have cost a fortune.
    It's an interesting tool and something the vast majority of clubs at this level won't have access to, but as you say we have to see if it makes a difference. I still think 'want it more that the other team' is the most potent tactic, and I hope the current squad has been assembled with that in mind rather than what seems good on a statistical computer projection.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast