+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: High Tech Notts using new camera technology

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As Archimedes once shouted, EUREKA!

Without wanting to break any rules, I can't let the fact laddo openly admits that Ardley was a poor appointment pass without comment. The reason is that laddo sprang to prominence on this board by repeatedly ridiculing anyone who suggested that Ardley wasn't the solution to our problems. Anyone who thought we should get rid was mocked and taunted mercilessly. This isn't my opinion, it was there for all to see in glorious technicolour. What happened when the owners decided we should get rid? What happened is that laddo jumped ship, severed all ties with Ardley, and installed himself in the driving seat of the Burchnall Bandwagon!

Add smiley faces and 'lols' to your own taste, but is anything I've said factually incorrect?
    Yes, factually incorrect. Your memory has let you down old boy or you've decided to just conveniently remember things from a couple or years ago a little differently to what actually was said.

So this is another thread you've decided to post about me and not about the subject matter. Shock horror

Why can't you get a new hobby? Hit the golf course, take up ballroom dancing, anything?

When I have previously suggested that you maybe we're unable to resist , unable to move on from your obsession (Me!) Even Phil Neal would recognise this "yes boss, that's right boss". Well if there was any remaining doubt in anyone's mind its well and truly gone now.

As the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" from QLD that quickly followed should tell you nobody cares. Something I've told you time and time before, outside of a very small minority group nobody cares. One day that will sink in I'm sure. One day

We don't need to get into a bickering petty personal arguments, they are dull to almost everyone who reads them and I've got very little interest in that sort of thing. We've moved on.

Those days are gone, that was so last season. And no matter how desperate your attempts get, NCM is a better place now.

So let's end on a positive.....

"Don't be sad that it's over, just be happy it happened"#handbags#RIP

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Yes, factually incorrect. Your memory has let you down old boy or you've decided to just conveniently remember things from a couple or years ago a little differently to what actually was said.

So this is another thread you've decided to post about me and not about the subject matter. Shock horror

Why can't you get a new hobby? Hit the golf course, take up ballroom dancing, anything?

When I have previously suggested that you maybe we're unable to resist , unable to move on from your obsession (Me!) Even Phil Neal would recognise this "yes boss, that's right boss". Well if there was any remaining doubt in anyone's mind its well and truly gone now.

As the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" from QLD that quickly followed should tell you nobody cares. Something I've told you time and time before, outside of a very small minority group nobody cares. One day that will sink in I'm sure. One day

We don't need to get into a bickering petty personal arguments, they are dull to almost everyone who reads them and I've got very little interest in that sort of thing. We've moved on.

Those days are gone, that was so last season. And no matter how desperate your attempts get, NCM is a better place now.

So let's end on a positive.....

"Don't be sad that it's over, just be happy it happened"#handbags#RIP
    I think you are at the stage where you need medical help.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456