+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High Tech Notts using new camera technology

High Tech Notts using new camera technology

An interesting read about the BePro camera system Notts are now using...

"...Richard Montague, Notts County Director has been a big part of this push. On the agreement with Bepro he said: “We’re always looking for new ways to analyse our own performance and gain edges as we look to restore our Football League status. Bepro’s camera systems allow us to look at our performance with a forensic level of detail.”

The club is also installing a camera system in the training ground. This provides the perfect view of every training session. Coaches can focus their view on individual drills, small side matches and set piece preparation thanks to the interactive video player."

Full piece:
    https://bepro11.medium.com/notts-county-and-their-mission-to-return-to-the-football-league-958e16b7b95d

For those curious to know more there's a fair bit on their YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUKv438My58DvjhzRqNuCfw
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-07-2021 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    An interesting read about the BePro camera system Notts are now using...

"...Richard Montague, Notts County Director has been a big part of this push. On the agreement with Bepro he said: “We’re always looking for new ways to analyse our own performance and gain edges as we look to restore our Football League status. Bepro’s camera systems allow us to look at our performance with a forensic level of detail.”

The club is also installing a camera system in the training ground. This provides the perfect view of every training session. Coaches can focus their view on individual drills, small side matches and set piece preparation thanks to the interactive video player."

Full piece:
    https://bepro11.medium.com/notts-county-and-their-mission-to-return-to-the-football-league-958e16b7b95d

For those curious to know more there's a fair bit on their YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUKv438My58DvjhzRqNuCfw
    Great stuff this. I'm sure IB will love it. When he first joined Notts there was a video of him giving a tactical training session so he will already be familiar with the technology. I reckon old Jimmy would have loved this as well if it was around during his time, not so much Steve Thompson!

Heard about this last night apparently the cameras were installed before the Chesterfield game.

It gives the coaches in the dugout real time analysis durein the game.
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 29-07-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Heard about this last night apparently the cameras were installed before the Chesterfield game.

It gives the coaches in the dugout real time analysis durein the game.
    Really interesting to learn about the 'new world' of football technology isn't it? I'm very impressed that Notts under the Reedtz regime are so forward thinking, even at this level of the game. Apparently they now have the same system at the training ground too.

Steve Thompson did have some technology in the dugout to be fair. Namely a stopwatch to time how long it took the defenders to pump the ball high towards the opponent's penalty area.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Steve Thompson did have some technology in the dugout to be fair. Namely a stopwatch to time how long it took the defenders to pump the ball high towards the opponent's penalty area.
    True, but even then it was always too high for Jason Lee!

I love this ownership and management team, it finally feels like we're stepping into the present of what it takes to be a top club which has everything in place to fly. Restart coaches and now this new training analysis system is where we should be, not looking at Mr Dickie in the bath or arguing on here with the owners wife. Twas a joke club but now a real football institution once more.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I love this ownership and management team, it finally feels like we're stepping into the present of what it takes to be a top club which has everything in place to fly. Restart coaches and now this new training analysis system is where we should be, not looking at Mr Dickie in the bath or arguing on here with the owners wife. Twas a joke club but now a real football institution once more.
    Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Yes indeed. It finally feels like we have a chance to build something proper again after all these decades of lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yes indeed. It finally feels like we have a chance to build something proper again after all these decades of lunacy.
    I just want out of this bloody poxy league....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast