+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: All ST’s in for the huns

All i'll say is not all season tickets are getting in unless something changes tomorrow. I'm ok I've got mine sorted as I'm usually in a decent sized group however I know a few who aren't that are struggling to get there.

Seems as if they are struggling to accommodate the smaller groups? Hope something changes to allow as many Season ticket holders in.

If there are guys struggling to get tickets then it’s farcical - and I wouldn’t blame the Club. Instead blame the farcical restrictions which mean the Club can’t even get to fit a one third capacity in ‘safely’. It’s an utter joke and BTW following yesterday’s announcement it’s not getting any better for the foreseeable from next Monday as we hoped. 5000 upper capacity limit only and you’ve got to keep applying to your Council for god knows how long into the future for extra capacity for each and every single game on an individual basis. Farcical.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Farcical.
    It is, utterly. There were 12,000 at the Euro matches at Hampden and that was weeks ago FFS.

It must be a logistical nightmare, saying that, they must have anticipated it, poor customer service to advise you have until a certain time to apply, and then withdraw that offer. It might be they open it again once they recalibrate the seating plan.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    It must be a logistical nightmare, saying that, they must have anticipated it, poor customer service to advise you have until a certain time to apply, and then withdraw that offer. It might be they open it again once they recalibrate the seating plan.
    This problem isn't of the club's making though. You can understand them thinking there wouldn't be a problem getting 4600 folk safely into a 12000+ capacity stadium. The restrictions placed on then must be a nightmare.

I'm actually still waiting to hear about a ticket. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    This problem isn't of the club's making though. You can understand them thinking there wouldn't be a problem getting 4600 folk safely into a 12000+ capacity stadium. The restrictions placed on then must be a nightmare.

I'm actually still waiting to hear about a ticket. 🤔
    Agreed. God knows how the club are managing this. Total nightmare for them.

One thing I noticed over the weekend, most stadiums were very sparse as you'd expect. You could see the physical distancing in place. The game at Ibrox however, you almost couldn't see any spare seats. It was like a sell out in certain areas.

It's back on if any season ticket holders still want to go but haven't booked a slot yet, caveating this time with a first come first served warning.

I assume they must have made more smaller groups available as I went online in the first hour yesterday to get 2 tickets and only had a choice of about 3 different choices of 2 seats all of which were in the very corners of the GF lower.

I wonder how they will manage fans leaving the stadium at full time? Maybe they should have had an option of time slots for leaving the stadium - after the 2nd, 3rd, ht, 4th, 5th goal!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)