+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: All ST’s in for the huns

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    would like to see the players with Pace on either flank so Mochrie and Chalmers to start
    Whose this lad Pace? quite like the sound of him, and the fact he can play on either flank is a big 👍 from me

Well that's it lads and lasses gonna see the brutality in full bhuna later today

booked an eye test for back end of the week just to make sure that that much damage hasn't been done to my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    Well that's it lads and lasses gonna see the brutality in full bhuna later today

booked an eye test for back end of the week just to make sure that that much damage hasn't been done to my eyes.
    Im with you chips on this. I love this club and have for decades (many). I know we are in for a hiding and i have lost any interest in it. In fact im going for a long run this afternoon and im sure when i get back i will have that flicker of hope followed by sickening feeling on doom.

I also think we will edge the first half and be slightly dissapointed at being 4-0down despite our clear superiority of 11% possession. Looking forward to Tams post match analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I also think we will edge the first half and be slightly dissapointed at being 4-0down despite our clear superiority of 11% possession. Looking forward to Tams post match analysis
    To be fair to Tam and co it must be difficult to collate laptop analysis and the actual match at the same time,maybe that is why he thought we edged the first half.
    If an analyst kept replaying Pawlett's through ball that nearly sent LOA away it could distort the possession stats as all Tam is seeing is us on a laptop attack.When i was coaching i was completely caught up in the action on the pitch and could never multi task like the guys today.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    To be fair to Tam and co it must be difficult to collate laptop analysis and the actual match at the same time,maybe that is why he thought we edged the first half.
    If an analyst kept replaying Pawlett's through ball that nearly sent LOA away it could distort the possession stats as all Tam is seeing is us on a laptop attack.When i was coaching i was completely caught up in the action on the pitch and could never multi task like the guys today.
    I know you're joking, but there are legit people who think this is how analysis works

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)