+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All ST’s in for the huns

All ST’s in for the huns

Yeah, may even get a space in the shed making my view excellent. 👍

I see that it says we shld be able to accommodate our 4600+ ST holders. Did we not have 4500 ST holders prior to Courts appointment? If so not much of an uptake from loyalty/early bird period. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    I see that it says we shld be able to accommodate our 4600+ ST holders. Did we not have 4500 ST holders prior to Courts appointment? If so not much of an uptake from loyalty/early bird period. 🤔
    Just come through a very difficult year and there might be a few who don’t want to shell out for a full season ticket, or even a family batch of season tickets to find out they have to watch the matches electronically again. If you are a United supporter though, nothing will ever replace being at the match in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    That's a hefty drop compared to last year. We'd sold over 5000 by mid June.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That's a hefty drop compared to last year. We'd sold over 5000 by mid June.
    I suspect there’s a fair few waiting to see what sort of ‘product on the park’ they’re going to get for their money before committing……………

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I suspect there’s a fair few waiting to see what sort of ‘product on the park’ they’re going to get for their money before committing……………
    4600 the final number then. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    4600 the final number then. ��

Well Big Tone and Tam, sorry, Thomas have put it all on black. Let’s hope it doesn’t come up red……………………

Shame our first game back in god knows how long is against those c*nts, but hey ho. At least we won't have to put up with their vile filth from the stands. Really hope it's not a pumping but I'm struggling to see anything less. 🙁

Anyone gone through this process and had word back?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)