+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Doris... Queenie refuses to "Go Green"

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    ....she aint no human being !

in your opinion....what make her/them "Royal" - Sinkov ?

She just is Norder, it's a fact of life, why does the sun rise in the morning, why does 2=2 = 4, why do we never sign players until the last minute ? There are far more important things to worry about than what makes a royal royal. Have you seen the Stewards Cup at Goodwood tomorrow, 28 cappers over 6f, most of it steep downhill. Bollox to Brenda, I've enough on my plate working out what makes a Stewards Cup winner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You keep tugging your forelocks mon ami,
    Have you ever wondered BT, why God gave us forelocks, if it was not for the tugging of, in the presence of one's betters ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Your looking in the wrong place if you think
    The above are the hangers on , plenty of hangers on in our country though.

The above are everything that makes us great we are a brilliant brilliant country and the royals make us special ( like them or not ).

Tradition - history are so
    Important, and you want to destroy it.
    Don't want to disroy them Army, I would just like them to be more honest, respectful of all us peasants living below them and to pay their own way, they are the only Royals in the world who don't, every other Countries Royals PAY THEIR OWN WAY and don't get hand outs.

OK if you want to say they have a longer History, yes they have, but as Norder says its littered with deceit, pillage, stolen land, murder and the making of new rules to suit themselves.

I don't know if you are yanking the chain Sinkov, but she does not REIGN over me, when folk from the establishment bend rules and believe they are special from everyone else below them because of privilage I treat them like ****e on my shoes.

Jelous Alf, not a chance, someone who has worked their fingers to the bone and are Millionaires in their own right I have a lot of admiration and respect for, folk (especially Royals) who are born into wealth and do absolutely Phuck all for the peasants I am not jelous of, I'm ashamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post

I don't know if you are yanking the chain Sinkov, but she does not REIGN over me,
    Heaven forfend, would I do that Alto ?

I just don't understand why so many people have difficulty knowing their place.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    She just is Norder, it's a fact of life, why does the sun rise in the morning, why does 2=2 = 4, why do we never sign players until the last minute ? There are far more important things to worry about than what makes a royal royal. Have you seen the Stewards Cup at Goodwood tomorrow, 28 cappers over 6f, most of it steep downhill. Bollox to Brenda, I've enough on my plate working out what makes a Stewards Cup winner.
    run quick enough and it'll never set - Sinkov.....as for the so decided , if the concept benefits us all , then all well and good...but that word - Royal....it was designed to raise the few above all others - no more than that imo.

and the Race....I see last years winner is back to defend his Crown....theres one for you, or some other high and mighty label perhaps....there's Count Otto - Great Ambassador...or how bout this one - Chiefofchiefs !

I'm already on Chiefofchiefs Norder, and I still have another 8 on my short list. Sky are paying on the first 7 so I'll probably end up backing 4 or 5. Wouldn't surprise me if Summerghand won again, only 1lb higher than last year and drawn in trap 17 again.

A picture tells a thousand and odd words...

Attachment 19535

Ah Harry’s a different animal completely, he’s doing a lot of thinking with his D-ck - no let me re phrase that not a lot of thinking really, his very calculated other half is doing all the thinking for them - poison that one mark my words - how they let her into the royal circle is beyond me.

Ah Harry’s a different animal completely, he’s doing a lot of thinking with his D-ck - no let me re phrase that not a lot of thinking really, his very calculated other half is doing all the thinking for them - poison that one mark my words - how they let her into the royal circle is beyond me.
    Aye, they normally go to great lengths to keep riff-raff out, but they let their guard down with that one. Probably thought that celebrating diversity would be a good thing for their image, a modern, outward looking monarchy. It was always going to end in tears.

Why is that army88, is it because she is not white?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)