+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Doris... Queenie refuses to "Go Green"

Bad Doris... Queenie refuses to "Go Green"

She's a wily old fox with more money than sense...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ecret-lobbying

Attachment 19524

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    She's a wily old fox with more money than sense...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ecret-lobbying

Attachment 19524
    Wrong BT.She is part of the Cabal that think rules and standards should only be applied to the peasants.She and her family should be leading the green initiative.

She's a wonderful lady who has ruled our glorious country with pride and great wisdom.
    God save the Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    She's a wonderful lady who has ruled our glorious country with pride and great wisdom.
    God save the Queen.
    And you can stick your above comments up your arse Alf

If I was her I'd have pride and great wisdom in the way it swerves ducking and diving to maintain her wealth and special entitlements, she's a phucking drain on the Country along with her own children, regardless of the so called money she generates for the UK which after all the security expenses and whatever is really not as much as everyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    And you can stick your above comments up your arse Alf

If I was her I'd have pride and great wisdom in the way it swerves ducking and diving to maintain her wealth and special entitlements, she's a phucking drain on the Country along with her own children, regardless of the so called money she generates for the UK which after all the security expenses and whatever is really not as much as everyone thinks.
    I notice she is "shielding" her favourite nonce very effectively too Alto...

Attachment 19527

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    God save the Queen.
    Well said Alfie, sound as a pound is Brenda, we'll miss her when she's gone. She can come round for tea to our house any time she likes, I'd even make make her my speciality, spaghetti carbonara with garlic bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    ... regardless of the so called money she generates for the UK which after all the security expenses and whatever is really not as much as everyone thinks.
    Considering the vast majority of that money she generates is from tourism.....

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    Considering the vast majority of that money she generates is from tourism.....
    She makes absolute fortunes because she happens to be the UK's biggest landowner. Unless anyone has noticed we have not had any tourist industry for the last 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    She makes absolute fortunes because she happens to be the UK's biggest landowner. Unless anyone has noticed we have not had any tourist industry for the last 18 months.
    And she is still not happy with that but tries to swerve the rules instead of leading from the front.Hypocrite especially with her save the planet son.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)