+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Team For Cardiff .

A team without Woodrow is like a day without sunshine !
    Walton in goal for me too , as for new lad's from Beljum are they fit and available? International clearance etc , if they are ?both on the bench with Cole, and start with Morris and Captain Woodrow !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A team without Woodrow is like a day without sunshine !
    Walton in goal for me too , as for new lad's from Beljum are they fit and available? International clearance etc , if they are ?both on the bench with Cole, and start with Morris and Captain Woodrow !
    I think they'll probably ease the Belgium lads in bit by bit over the next 6 weeks which tends to be the way these days .

Benson I can see starting with him just coming in from Burnley over the hill and impressing in the second half against City .

Ben Williams may get the nod at left wing back if Jordan isn't fit .

Not sure on Devante Cole's fitness either so Freiser to start with Captain Fantastic and Morris .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think they'll probably ease the Belgium lads in bit by bit over the next 6 weeks which tends to be the way these days .

Benson I can see starting with him just coming in from Burnley over the hill and impressing in the second half against City .

Ben Williams may get the nod at left wing back if Jordan isn't fit .

Not sure on Devante Cole's fitness either so Freiser to start with Captain Fantastic and Morris .
    I’m expecting us supporters to be taken aback with the team sheet on Satdi afternoon.
    And the team this Satdi is likely to be not the same that starts in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I’m expecting us supporters to be taken aback with the team sheet on Satdi afternoon.
    And the team this Satdi is likely to be not the same that starts in September.
    Woodrow is captain so any team sheets without him on it would raise a few eyebrows.

Team sheet obviously wint be same in September to what starts this setdis game,,, injuries , suspensions etc will make a difference , unless of course itsa 96/97 season start ageeun ,

Walton

……. Sibbick ---- Helik ---- Kitching

Brittain ….. Benson…. Styles … J. Williams

………. Morris …. Obbi ….. Woodrow (captain)

Subs
    Collins
    Halme
    Freiser
    Victor
    Palmer
    Kane
    Cole

**Iseka to replace Victor for Oakwell debut week after.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Walton

……. Sibbick ---- Helik ---- Kitching

Brittain ….. Benson…. Styles … J. Williams

………. Morris …. Obbi ….. Woodrow (captain)

Subs
    Collins
    Halme
    Freiser
    Victor
    Palmer
    Kane
    Cole

**Iseka to replace Victor for Oakwell debut week after.
    Deersent selection theer Chops , it's lack of height in midfield I'm not happy with , depends of course on what formation HC uses , from past experience of watching the odd Cardiff game's , they do and seem to always fill their team with big Lad's , I'm not expecting owt on Saturday against a bit of a bogey team TAP ! As arr resident ginnell expert Nutty ov Normanton wud se, !! Willbi reyt tenth oyl finish ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Deersent selection theer Chops , it's lack of height in midfield I'm not happy with , depends of course on what formation HC uses , from past experience of watching the odd Cardiff game's , they do and seem to always fill their team with big Lad's , I'm not expecting owt on Saturday against a bit of a bogey team TAP ! As arr resident ginnell expert Nutty ov Normanton wud se, !! Willbi reyt tenth oyl finish ,
    Law of averages says we lose our first game away big time in the Championship. Thas reight Roma usually Cardiff have some big lads in their team. If the players can get on the bus for their long journey home with a point job done. Acido needs to get out of his ginnel and get onto the score predictions competition or we get him banned Me living on Barnsley Road WF1 am probably nearest to get to Normanton and sort him art if need be. The God Father is my name locally, don't mess mess wi me Acido

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12