+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Premiership Sack Race

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    FAO ADS,if its season ticket holders only when you come up you can have a loan of mine mate,FACT.There is no way you are gonna be up here and no get in.Top Tier of the East BTW.
    That's damn decent of you GB, but hopefully we will all get in. I'd be more than happy to get you a pint pre match too, although I'm travelling up on the morning of the match so not entirely sure what time I'll be arriving yet. Depends how long the missus takes to get ****in ready 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    That's damn decent of you GB, but hopefully we will all get in. I'd be more than happy to get you a pint pre match too, although I'm travelling up on the morning of the match so not entirely sure what time I'll be arriving yet. Depends how long the missus takes to get ****in ready ����

so you will likely arrive on the sunday lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    [/B]

so you will likely arrive on the sunday lol
    Scarily true! 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    bookies are rarely wrong
    Doubt the bookies know better than any of us how well he will do as a manager but like some of our support seem to have writen him of already.As tHeArAb says had steven gerrard third favourite to lose his job as he was a new manager.Do they give odd's on him not being first to lose his job not a big gambler but would have a punt on that possibly get decent odds if he is favourite to go?

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Doubt the bookies know better than any of us how well he will do as a manager but like some of our support seem to have writen him of already.As tHeArAb says had steven gerrard third favourite to lose his job as he was a new manager.Do they give odd's on him not being first to lose his job not a big gambler but would have a punt on that possibly get decent odds if he is favourite to go?
    I would never bet on that market EVER mate.Who would have thought last season that Robinson the Motherwell manager would just chuck it without even getting sacked?.
    Who would have thought that Davidson would take ST Johnstone into the relegation zone early season then later achieve top six and a cup double?.
    I 100% agree BTW that if Tam has us where Davidson had The Saints after about ten games many of us would be demanding a change.The advantage Davidson had was lot's of credit in the bank with the Perth faithful.He was their NO2 for a long period and then did the same with Milwall.

I would never bet on that market EVER mate.Who would have thought last season that Robinson the Motherwell manager would just chuck it without even getting sacked?.
    Who would have thought that Davidson would take ST Johnstone into the relegation zone early season then later achieve top six and a cup double?.
    I 100% agree BTW that if Tam has us where Davidson had The Saints after about ten games many of us would be demanding a change.The advantage Davidson had was lot's of credit in the bank with the Perth faithful.He was their NO2 for a long period and then did the same with Milwall.
    Yeah you are right there not a gambler but guessing courts won't be first to leave next season but who knows.

who should be sacked first and who will be sacked first would be why i wouldnt touch Courts at 2/1. Regardless of results he wont be first to go

The advantage Davidson had was lot's of credit in the bank with the Perth faithful.He was their NO2 for a long period and then did the same with Milwall.
    He also has a chairman who simply does not fire the gun when the going gets tough. Wright went through so many bad runs as manager but was always given time to turn it round. Davidson got the same treatment and look what happened. There just isn't the pressure at St. Johnstone that there is at Utd. Brown is one of the few chairman who keeps the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    who should be sacked first and who will be sacked first would be why i wouldnt touch Courts at 2/1. Regardless of results he wont be first to go
    Probably right.

The Sheep are in a similar position to us with a rookie manager. But I reckon both clubs will stick with the current coaches at least until January.

Malky may be a good bet for the early exit.

Hard to say really.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He also has a chairman who simply does not fire the gun when the going gets tough. Wright went through so many bad runs as manager but was always given time to turn it round. Davidson got the same treatment and look what happened. There just isn't the pressure at St. Johnstone that there is at Utd. Brown is one of the few chairman who keeps the faith.
    Agreed mate,he is the Shedka of club chairmen whereas NO1 BelfastArab is more in the Romanov mould.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)