+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Premiership Sack Race

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Still working mate however had to stop and reply to a truly wonderful post,i should offer you my season ticket more often and BTW more than happy to meet up with you before the Hearts game.
    No worries GB, I was seriously impressed by your offer, although I could never take you up on it of course as you have far more right to be there than I do. But definitely was a magnificent gesture on your part and would be my great pleasure to get the beers in, where do you normally call in before the match?

Utd Mad: arguing with each other one day. Meeting up for pints the next.

🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Utd Mad: arguing with each other one day. Meeting up for pints the next.

����
    I love it - Im bipolar and a bit up and doon when not focused and i really feel like ive found my home here

Funny these posts are what most on here represent. Decent and honest SRYB

TC wont get sacked as i think he will do just fine. My bet is on mcpoke. Heavy investment in players and a belief the groin stroker is maradona. As per its all gonna fvck up - they are going down. we will be top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    TC wont get sacked as i think he will do just fine. My bet is on mcpoke. Heavy investment in players and a belief the groin stroker is maradona. As per its all gonna fvck up - they are going down. we will be top 6.
    What, wait, what……..what do you mean he’s not Maradonna? That…..that’s phucking blasphemy that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    No worries GB, I was seriously impressed by your offer, although I could never take you up on it of course as you have far more right to be there than I do. But definitely was a magnificent gesture on your part and would be my great pleasure to get the beers in, where do you normally call in before the match?
    To be honest mate its been so FN long that i had to think about this.I, believe it or not never go out before a game unless its an away day or a Derby,big match etc.
    The last time i can remember going out before a home game was for the Friday night 6-2 Fun demolition and we went to The Snug which as you will know is handily placed for the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    What bet would you like to give me
    ....James to be first sacked...or Dundee to go down... I'll take either or both if you fancy it...

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    What bet would you like to give me
    ....James to be first sacked...or Dundee to go down... I'll take either or both if you fancy it...
    Why don't you f..k off to the bookies if you want to bet instead of popping up on here all the time trying to bet people I offered you a bet on who would land highest in the league the diddlies with the great groin stroker and ur other signings or utd with their never tested new manager not many signings and a lot of young lads who will be playing a large part in season and you never had the decency to reply.

Agreed, he’s like an effing primary school kid…I’ll bet you… fancy a bet…bet you don’t… bet, Feking ZZZZzzz.

Bairn.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Agreed, he’s like an effing primary school kid…I’ll bet you… fancy a bet…bet you don’t… bet, Feking ZZZZzzz.

Bairn.

"Last touch, feekie injection, eh win"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)