+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen’s consent

Queen’s consent

Shoot the bitch, and all her offspring.

Fact check: Craigown is **** all "the main house", the castle itself is. Craigowan is,at the end of the back road into the place, at the turn-off (as these leeches are) where Strachan's shoppie is/was off the South Deeside road. I was driving up to it to deliver stuff when the jug-luggit heir waved to me from the front window. I ignored him, thinking that it was Ian Durrant. The same day, one of the London undercover tarryhats (fine enough boys) flagged me down to say, "Hemmin, 57 min, ye ****in radge o hell and several neighbouring postcode districts, the wee prince (the jug-luggit heir's only son) has started walking, ca canny when you reverse up to the back door".

As I was cairting the goods in to the back door, the jug-luggit heir's then wife appeared with the loon, simpered that smile and wished me "good morning". Whatever happened to them?

I met the 1980 league-winning squad (by coincidence) on the night we clinched the title at Firhill, so they're nae the most famous people I've ever met.

I met Ian Dury, if it’s famous Englishmen you’re looking for.

Dury was part genius/part ****, according to insiders. He famously had a low booze threshold, so aye needed a member of his crew to accompany him to the pub on tour. His band and roadies took it in turn, and it was such a pain in the arris that they called it Dury duty.

Very good interview with his loon Baxter, in today’s Guardian.

https://amp.theguardian.com/books/20...came-a-lottery

I just read that a couple of minutes ago.

Interesting to hear that Baxter's loon is called Kozmo.

No doubt named after Kozmo Vinyl, who I can confirm is one of life's good guys and probably got the job of looking after Baxter while on tour.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Dury was part genius/part ****, according to insiders. He famously had a low booze threshold, so aye needed a member of his crew to accompany him to the pub on tour. His band and roadies took it in turn, and it was such a pain in the arris that they called it Dury duty.

Very good interview with his loon Baxter, in today’s Guardian.

https://amp.theguardian.com/books/20...came-a-lottery
    Cracking read, one interesting childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I just read that a couple of minutes ago.

Interesting to hear that Baxter's loon is called Kozmo.

No doubt named after Kozmo Vinyl, who I can confirm is one of life's good guys and probably got the job of looking after Baxter while on tour.
    I was mildly disappointed that he didna name his ain loon Campbell, Crosse'n'Blackwell, Mosstoddloch or Fochabers.

The Blockheads are booked to play at The Lemon Tree on 8 May 2022, according to Chris Simmonds's Gig Guide just out.

Who’s left?

Davey Payne canna still be alive, surely?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast