+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dodgy UK accents

Dodgy UK accents

Ok, which are the easiest or hardest or damn right weirdest Uk accents ehh ?.
    This video shows the top 10 allegedly hardest to understand, but surely thats only to outsiders like Americans and zombies.

Swansea for me.
    Not a clue what they talking about

I had to work in Doodley for 2 weeks. Lovely people but the drone of their accent never changed from pleased to displeased. It drove me nuts in the end. Torture is a tame description

This bird more or less nails each accent, so give her a coconut or a biscuit.

Why impersonate a dodgy accent from Oop north or darn sarf when god's given you his own Nottingham accent

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Why impersonate a dodgy accent from Oop north or darn sarf when god's given you his own Nottingham accent
    Err no sir Chalky, did you notice she totally missed out the East midlands lol, its as though Notts and Derby and Leics dont exist at all. She really knows what she is on about.

Talking of Notts County is that why he went there cos he was told Nottingham had a ratio of 3 females to 1 man?
    Oh Sven really was a king shagger

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Talking of Notts County is that why he went there cos he was told Nottingham had a ratio of 3 females to 1 man?
    Oh Sven really was a king shagger
    Unfortunately Tricky it's just an urban myth and no different from the rest of the country,it was probably spread by the medieval tourist board of Nottingham castle to get punters in,I even had to venture north to West Yorkshire to find some love myself

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Unfortunately Tricky it's just an urban myth and no different from the rest of the country,it was probably spread by the medieval tourist board of Nottingham castle to get punters in,I even had to venture north to West Yorkshire to find some love myself
    Beware of the South Yorkshire women Chalky as they tend to "Oink" a lot
    Name:  dpiggy.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  10.4 KB
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 01-08-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Beware of the South Yorkshire women Chalky as they tend to "Oink" a lot
    Name:  dpiggy.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  10.4 KB
    Alas my corduroys are beyond repair as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast