+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is how a perfect world looks like.

This is how a perfect world looks like.

I know im fantasising but i have a brain dont i? Yes i do Chalky.

I am imagining getting an invite to a board meeting, i know its done by internet now anyway. Do the club have a boardroom that doesnt contain brooms?

The minutes are a page long, with football matters at the bottom. At the meeting are two women, one looking like a Detroit prostitute, with Holly Willoughbys platinum blonde hair, red lipstick, but without the forty plus clothes.

Instead she has a split skirt and fishnets. I know, a woman at a United board meeting. Amazing.

The other looks like a female Russian weight lifter, 20 stone, wearing spandex. After a grand time, sniffing god knows what, and knocking back vodka like it was water, i meet Ian Darler the groundsman on the way out.

I mention to him that there were two women there, that the club is making progress. He says that the weightlifter was Godric Smith, and the prostitute was Renford Sargeant.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth eh. But full marks for representing a minority, things are getting better. I hope they invite Priti Patel onto the board, we dont want more anti female non sense.

All thats left is to make a public appearence as such, at a game.

There endeth my brief soire into another world. I could go on, like pretending CFU has any relevance at all.

Elspeth, of Regent Street.

I've no idea who those people are but I'm willing to take a chance and go on a blind date with Renford Sargent if she's interested and tell her to wear the fishnets 😉

Yes, good choice. You might get a shock if you get those fishnets off. Hes porky and about 65. Godric Smith is interesting, the communications officer for Tony Blair.

I dont know if he approved of the Iraq war, but if he did, imagine trying to get to sleep every night. Its not only that, but what came after, a vacuum leading to ISIS.

It makes sense how politicised United are now, doing good as camoflage, while selling pap.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)