+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two-Match Discount for Derby and York PSFs, etc.

Two-Match Discount for Derby and York PSFs, etc.

Tickets for our home friendly fixtures against Derby County and York City are now on general sale.

We welcome the Rams to Meadow Lane on Sunday 1 August (kick-off 1pm) before the Minstermen arrive on Saturday 7 August (kick-off 3pm).

How much are tickets?

Tickets for each fixture are priced:

• Adult: £10
    • 65 and over: £7
    • 18-21: £7
    • Under 18: £4
    • Under 16*: £1

*If accompanied by an adult

If you wish to book for both games you will benefit from the following discounted friendly package prices, but will need to book over the phone or in person as these exclusive prices are not available online.

• Adult: £15 (£7.50 per game)
    • 65 and over: £10 (£5 per game)
    • 18-21: £10 (£5 per game)
    • Under 18s: £6 (£3 per game)

Unless requested otherwise, tickets will be emailed as e-tickets which can then be printed at home or shown at the turnstile on your mobile device. If you prefer physical tickets to be posted to you, there will be a £1 surcharge per order to cover these costs.

How can I book?

Supporters are encouraged to book online.

Season ticket holders booking during the priority window will be required to enter one season ticket holder supporter number for each seat booked.

Tickets are also available over the phone by calling the ticket office on 0115 955 7210 between the following times:

• Monday – Saturday, 9am - 5pm
    • Sunday 1 August - From 9am

Tickets are also available to purchase from the ticket office on Meadow Lane during the above hours.

Where can I sit?

There are no social distancing rules in place for these fixtures and you will have the opportunity to select your desired seat, subject to availability. Unfortunately, 2021-22 season ticket holders' seats will not be reserved as the whole stadium is not in use.

For both fixtures the Derek Pavis and Lower Kop stands will be available for home fans, with the Jimmy Sirrel stand exclusively for away supporters.

Away supporters

Derby have taken tickets off sale. No further tickets are available to away supporters.

Socially distanced seating

For those who would feel more comfortable in socially distanced seating, a section in the Derek Pavis Stand has been specified for bookings to be allocated in a similar fashion to our games against Weymouth and Chesterfield at the end of last season.

To book in this section, please call the ticket office on 0115 955 7210. For York City supporters, socially distanced seating can also be arranged in Jimmy Sirrel Block Y2 by calling the ticket office on the same number.

Disabled supporters

Disabled supporters who require a carer ticket for these fixtures should also contact the ticket office on the number above.

Hospitality

Click here for details.

I could get to both games for a tenner, but I'm still holding off booking because I want to take my 4 year old grandson to see his first ever football game, and at the moment the York game is looking more likely than Derby. His dad supports the dark side, but as a responsible grandparent I want to teach him right from wrong. It might mean I have to spend most of the match talking about dinosaurs rather than forming an opinion on our new players, but I'm hoping it will be worth it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I could get to both games for a tenner, but I'm still holding off booking because I want to take my 4 year old grandson to see his first ever football game, and at the moment the York game is looking more likely than Derby. His dad supports the dark side, but as a responsible grandparent I want to teach him right from wrong. It might mean I have to spend most of the match talking about dinosaurs rather than forming an opinion on our new players, but I'm hoping it will be worth it in the long run.
    Fingers crossed you can save him from the clutches of the evil empire. We're all rooting for you Luke. Sorry I mean Elite.