+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club never asked for Derry to be opened?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You might change your tune if you were a non season ticket holder.
    But I am a non season ticket holder.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Brilliant pus shutter

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Brilliant pus shutter
    I can see past my own situation to understand that season ticket holders should get in first.

I do think it would be good if the club could manage to keep some tickets for people who can’t afford a season, but I don’t fall into that category so no complaints from me.

I thought that you being a long standing Dundee supporter that you are a season ticket holder.
    Not being able to attend a home game at Dens this season as I am not a season ticket holder nor a member of the 1893 Foundation has been good practice for me when we move to the new stadium at Campy Nou.

I thought that you being a long standing Dundee supporter that you are a season ticket holder.
    Not being able to attend a home game at Dens this season as I am not a season ticket holder nor a member of the 1893 Foundation has been good practice for me when we move to the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    You’re no more or less a fan for having a season.

I had one many times over the years including last few years but this year my circumstances are different so I didn’t get one.

There are plenty who PATG and that’s what I’ll do when it’s possible.

Not much tall about PATG. Seems the easiest to operate, just have a stand with the socially distanced seats identified and crack on with selling them on the basis that you get the seat nearest your chosen location it it is still unsold.

You’re no more or less a fan for having a season.

I had one many times over the years including last few years but this year my circumstances are different so I didn’t get one.

There are plenty who PATG and that’s what I’ll do when it’s possible.
    Non season ticket holders are being classed as second class Dundee supporters so far this season.

Non season ticket holders are being classed as second class Dundee supporters so far this season.
    Not at all. The club have an obligation to honour as much of a season ticket as they can.

Not at all. The club have an obligation to honour as much of a season ticket as they can.
    I agree that this is correct because season ticket holders have paid their money up front but with only 2,800 season ticket holders this season the club still needs PATG customers to help their cash flow throughout the season.

I agree that this is correct because season ticket holders have paid their money up front but with only 2,800 season ticket holders this season the club still needs PATG customers to help their cash flow throughout the season.
    Nobody said they didn’t, but if the crowds can only be a certain level it must be seasons first, that was the discussion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)