+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would anyone be sorry to see Woodrow go ???

It amazes me why some supporters don’t appreciate what Woodrow does in a game. He drops back when needed works his backside off in midfield. His awareness is good and his passing is good but unfortunately he’s only judged by some by his work in the box and his goal tally.
    He hit a bad patch in the middle of the season but I think he’s allowed a bit of a blip but at the end of the day it’s all about opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Reading are currently under a transfer embargo Rascal so I'd take that with a pinch of salt mate .
    A did cos when i saw it early this afternoon, it said at bottom 2hrs ago and at a tweet nxt to it him that tweets for us okane, mentioned about that other striker and said noone had enquired about any of our players, a just mentioned it cos ad seen it and young nudge might av seen summat similar.

There wasn't a player at the club in my opinion capable of burying that chance he put away against Swansea in the second leg of the play off tie .

Absolute class finish , the cross from Jordan Williams was slightly behind him but none the less he despatched it in to the bottom right hand corner .

I've criticised Cauley from time to time but I'll say this he'd be a huge loss to this club should he leave .

The last two HC's haven't utilised him in my opinion and got the very best out of him , I take the point the greater good of the team was beneficial but none the less used right Cauley will get you 20 championship goals .

75% Cauley gets you 15 .

Nowt else to add .

I would like him to stay. How much would another 15 goals a season player cost?

He may leave it depends on how big the bag of silver is thats swung under the owners noses.

They want to be at least waiting while closer to close of window, if he gets off to a good start deffo keep him, a want him to stay showed loyalty wen cardiff came sniffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Dike and Morris, those muscle bound lads, were largely responsible for getting us to 5th... But as always …. it’s just my opinion.
    I know Woody was poor at times last season when he did lose the ball a lot. But you can't say that he didn't play a huge part in us finishing 5th because look at the amount of goals he scored, whether a lot of them were pens or not.
    I don't think hes captain material and I said this on here recently, but I do still value his place in the team. It's important to find a good strike partner alongside him if possible, depending on how we play of course.

[QUOTE=Barnsley Chop;39830341]Would anyone be sorry to see YN go ?[/QUOTE Fooakin NO EH?

Quote Originally Posted by Floridatyke View Post
    Its a NO from me.
    dunt sit on Fence Florry !!!

Hes alreight yn says it how he feels, started some good posts off anorl, sometimes a bit negetive but we all feel that at times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123