+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Say something enough

Say something enough

and eventually it might come true.I can't remember the last significant transfer out but every window were going to sell our best players.Oh I remember I think it was Brown.

Ez sumdi on here said were selling sumdi Bill ?

The only key staff leaving recently ez been

the club Head Coach and Assistants
    the club captain
    the club CEO--a key figure in Barnsley's recruitment model--no words of explanation or information
    Schmidt
    Sollbauer
    Chaplin
    Thomas
    Dougall
    Brown
    ---all at a time when clubs have little money due to Covid to buy our "best" players. Better to keep your powder dry until 11-01pm on 31 August is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    and eventually it might come true.I can't remember the last significant transfer out but every window were going to sell our best players.Oh I remember I think it was Brown.
    I'd have waited whilst September 1st if I was you Bill .

I sincerely hope you haven't fallen for the club's softening up trick which we've seen before .

Three or four new arrivals in and then hit us with the departure of a three of our most talented players a couple of weeks later .

All will be revealed over the course of next month .

Fingers crossed Bill .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd have waited whilst September 1st if I was you Bill .

I sincerely hope you haven't fallen for the club's softening up trick which we've seen before .

Three or four new arrivals in and then hit us with the departure of a three of our most talented players a couple of weeks later .

All will be revealed over the course of next month .

Fingers crossed Bill .
    Thats my point Animal the club hasn't done that for ages.I think the last time was when Houraine,Winnall and a few others went.I don't count the Pinnock,Lyndsay and Davies because Lyndsay wouldn't sign another contract and Davies was out of contract .Now Pinnock maybe we should have waited for 10 million.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Thats my point Animal the club hasn't done that for ages.I think the last time was when Houraine,Winnall and a few others went.I don't count the Pinnock,Lyndsay and Davies because Lyndsay wouldn't sign another contract and Davies was out of contract .Now Pinnock maybe we should have waited for 10 million.
    Everyone is for sale Bill , just a question of the bidder hitting the right number .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Everyone is for sale Bill , just a question of the bidder hitting the right number .
    Quite correct.