+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Club Is Now Valued at £26 Million

The Club Is Now Valued at £26 Million

Well according to the article in the Yorkshire Post .

How they do the analysis to come up with the current value I obviously don't know and I take the point a club is only worth what a prospective buyer is prepared to pay for it .

None the less this current valuation if sold at that price would yield the ownership a profit of around £18m .

To be fair that's not a bad profit for just under four years here if the valuation is correct .

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...y-more-3327462

Hope it stays fine forrum " Kes"!

Squad's overall current market value: £26.1m. Most valuable player: Mads Andersen (£4.5m). Average squad age: 23.8 years-old.
    I don't believe Mads is our MVP .

Quote Originally Posted by fantykestic View Post
    Squad's overall current market value: £26.1m. Most valuable player: Mads Andersen (£4.5m). Average squad age: 23.8 years-old.
    I don't believe Mads is our MVP .
    He wont be nxt yr if styles performs in his preferred position, benson and kane might both kick on, morris is well capable of getting plenty, well list goes on, wa reading cardiff might av a few out but that collins as already knocked 4 in pre season friendlies. Man city will be a good game for fitness for us, lets hope it dont take long for new system to work and we get confident quick.