+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pub advice please

Pub advice please

Hi folks, I’ll be at the Plymouth match but based in London I’m not sure which pubs have survived over the last 18 months. Is the New York Tavern still going? Also, are they alright with youngsters in? I’ve got some family in from overseas but haven’t particularly noticed before if it’s 18plus or not. If not, any other recommendations for a pre match pint that’s ok wi families? Ta. Can’t wait to see the Millers in the flesh again.

Cutlers or Bridge Inn

Any wetherspoons pubs are ok with families as far as I know. UTM

New York Tavern still allows youngsters in although it will get crowded on match days, if the weather is fine you can always stand outside.
    Cutlers has a yard at the rear with tables if it's too busy inside.
    Bridge Inn allows kids in also.
    There's only one Weatherspoons in Rotherham if you're planning a family meal.. Bluecoat.

Enjoy the trip up and more importantly enjoy the match, its been a long time coming.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 30-07-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Don’t get to ground too early,at this rate you might be on bench or even starting.!.

High Bar, but it's normally crammed

Most will be packed
    Three cranes
    Georgewright
    Sport box
    High bar
    Blue coats
    Cutlers
    Bridge
    NY tavern

Not sure which do meals

Oh there’s a bistro in square/church that do meals and alcohol (Churchill or something)

The roundabout at the bottom of alma road has a family friendly chain pub called rriverside with loads of parking and food.
    Not sure if many fans go in though. It’s close to the ground but you have a bit of a walk to cross the river.

Ace, thanks everyone. Just need the right result now, I’m fancying 3-0, Smith, Ihiekwe and Wiles to score

Ah nuts just seen Icky might be out. Yeah will bring me boots

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast