+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Dont want warne out. We would be in a sorry state without him but i dont believe he is beyond criticism either. Who is? I dont think he is far off being one of the greatest millers managers just needs a little tweak here and there.
    Second behind only Danny Williams for me with no disrespect to the wonderful King Ronnie or the brilliant Jack Mansell who played Man City calibre football 60 years brfore the fact!

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Nice one, love it..
    Apart from going to Portugal one pre- season on a jolly I don't think Evans took us anywhere like Hungary.
    I think squad sizes were higher than they are this season.
    At a guess somewhere around 24 to 27, plus loanees and I don't think many youngsters from the Academy were involved back in the good old days.

There's a good interview on the O/S with Michael Smith about pre-season in Hungary.
    On ifollow around the 17th July.
    Simple reason Evans did not take us abroad... we could not afford the extra Hercules transport needed to get his lardy ar*e off the ground. Let alone the Orange Club biscuits.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes why not blame fans

Only concern for me is the keeper situation if Viktor can’t carry on but I’ve confidence in the team to get them points on Saturday and with our conceding
    Disagree. Scoring goals is our massive deficiency and it is still not being adressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I agree. I'm happy to argue the toss with anyone on anything, but what gets my goat is how so many state something as a certainty when in fact it's an opinion for which there's no proof.
    I’m certain we will get two players on

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Second behind only Danny Williams for me with no disrespect to the wonderful King Ronnie or the brilliant Jack Mansell who played Man City calibre football 60 years brfore the fact!
    What do your band think Steve ? are they of the same opinion ?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m certain we will get two players in
    So am I topper.....😉

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    So am I topper.....��
    Topper ! That was Hop-Along-Cassidy's-Horse - The old grey haired cowboy

Nearest to get a player in could be - Hip-Along-Cassidy, with the clubs signing pedigree.

Quote Originally Posted by eversleymiller View Post
    Freddie opened the scoring, Pigott equalised and Robertson got the winner and the sun shone....
    Yes, happy days....and it was crammed full under the shack on the side stand....and blummin hot.
    Could do with quite a few this season from Freddie..... starting Saturday against his old club.
    That's if he's playing against Plymouth..🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    I would like to know on what evidence that you think Warne has been our 2nd best manager ever? He's not been in the top 2 managers in the last 10 years. I don't think he's done a bad job but Ronnie, Evans and Warnock all kept us up in a division that Warne as failed to do more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Topper ! That was Hop-Along-Cassidy's-Horse - The old grey haired cowboy

Nearest to get a player in could be - Hip-Along-Cassidy, with the clubs signing pedigree.
    Yes and Topper did a bit of moonlighting, doubling up as the Lone Ranger's horse Silver

Also an " in joke" as Topper Harley in the Hot Shots comedy films

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast