+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Topper ! That was Hop-Along-Cassidy's-Horse - The old grey haired cowboy

Nearest to get a player in could be - Hip-Along-Cassidy, with the clubs signing pedigree.
    Before my time Eric......I only go back as far as Jack Mansell...😁

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I would like to know on what evidence that you think Warne has been our 2nd best manager ever? He's not been in the top 2 managers in the last 10 years. I don't think he's done a bad job but Ronnie, Evans and Warnock all kept us up in a division that Warne as failed to do more than once.
    Well fair point I overlooked Neil - who is still behind Warney in my view. But please don't mention the fat slug from HMP Boston inmy hearing... the most odious 'man' RUFC ever employed; on a par with Rooney for me

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    What do your band think Steve ? are they of the same opinion ?
    Abra-abracadabra... we're gonna reach out and grab ya!!! And thats just Woody when he runs outa puff 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Simple reason Evans did not take us abroad... we could not afford the extra Hercules transport needed to get his lardy ar*e off the ground. Let alone the Orange Club biscuits.
    Bet you loved his two promotions though? Go on tell me you didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I would like to know on what evidence that you think Warne has been our 2nd best manager ever? He's not been in the top 2 managers in the last 10 years. I don't think he's done a bad job but Ronnie, Evans and Warnock all kept us up in a division that Warne as failed to do more than once.
    Good point. IF we go up again then Warne will be our most successful Manager promotions wise but, it’s keeping us in the Championship that counts.

You can blame TS for that for not investing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Good point. IF we go up again then Warne will be our most successful Manager promotions wise but, it’s keeping us in the Championship that counts.

You can blame TS for that for not investing.
    Or you could look at our recent history and thank TS for the promotions, trips to Wembley and NYS.

Or would we rather be in the National League or have gone out of business?

Short memories.

I loved OUR two promotions - not his. Couldn't stand that man. Threatened everything that our club is about. A classless clown.
    And if TS had given Warney the cash he let fatty splash about we would still be in div 2. Only my opinion.

Makes me laugh how many hated/slagged him off but Warney is special

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Or you could look at our recent history and thank TS for the promotions, trips to Wembley and NYS.

Or would we rather be in the National League or have gone out of business?

Short memories.
    Howdy, I've praised TS to the heavens and back on here how he saved our club and where we might be now without his input. Thing is, he's not untouchable and if I've owt to say on him or anyone re the club then I'll say it. When it's a tad critical it's amazing how many jump to TS' or even Warne's defence, it's as though they are immortal gods who we all should be on our knees to...not for me though.

They have both been amazing and they have given us great times but, if you put yourself in the spotlight, it ain't all plain sailing and handshakes with platitudes and gratitudes. Long may Tony reign and Warne doing well this coming season

Say or post what you like Brin.

I think TS has invested plenty.

I wouldn’t say I’m a particular fan of the bloke but it does get on my goat when people continually sideswipe and tell us how other people should spend their money.

Revenues have been hit over the last 18 months yet people still want to dig. Never satisfied.

You might might think it’s a good look so each to their own.

Let’s hope we have a good season .

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast