+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Doris has been injured for 3 month so can't blame her.
    FFS.. that's bad news and the Kit Lady has left also, lovely lass,
    was going to give her one......

Of my old footy shirts to give it a wash.. ⚽

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No the commentator on i follow is a grand lad Howdy!
    I hear his dad is a proper numpty.

A bell end of the highest order 😜

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    You are definitely wasting your time, he doesn’t do debates/opinions
    The problem is that it is a debate in the absence of hard facts. Instead, the assumption is made that the club/Warne is at fault.

I don't know if the Rotherham squad sustains more injuries than any other, but if it does, maybe it is because of the type of player we sign? Maybe we seek out honest hard-working players who give 100% in training and on the pitch? The type of player that supporters want to see?

Maybe committed players who are willing to give it all get injured more often than players who nesh out ? I don't know if that's the case, but if it is, what's the answer? Get Warne to sign wimps?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    I hear his dad is a proper numpty.

A bell end of the highest order ��
    Tek no notice of what he says about me Howdy!

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The problem is that it is a debate in the absence of hard facts. Instead, the assumption is made that the club/Warne is at fault.

I don't know if the Rotherham squad sustains more injuries than any other, but if it does, maybe it is because of the type of player we sign? Maybe we seek out honest hard-working players who give 100% in training and on the pitch? The type of player that supporters want to see?

Maybe committed players who are willing to give it all get injured more often than players who nesh out ? I don't know if that's the case, but if it is, what's the answer? Get Warne to sign wimps?
    A very reasonable point Mr Kerr.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

But if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it’s probably a duck.

Our playing style under PW has always been a hard running physical style and our pre season training has always included a boot camp involving a lot of running. That’s not conjecture, PW himself has remarked about it many times.

Press the limits too often and the spring instead of stretching and recoiling will stretch and break.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    A very reasonable point Mr Kerr.
    No, it's not. Most debates take place without "hard facts" and the idea that other clubs don't look to sign "honest hard-working players" is laughable. Wise up. We sell players for peanuts as no-hopers who suddenly command transfer fees of several millions, we constantly have injuries, we travel to nasty regimes and we are worse affected by Covid than any other club. Go figure.

Monty. Rejoice! Paul Davis brings good news...we are saved...

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    No, it's not. Most debates take place without "hard facts" and the idea that other clubs don't look to sign "honest hard-working players" is laughable. Wise up. We sell players for peanuts as no-hopers who suddenly command transfer fees of several millions, we constantly have injuries, we travel to nasty regimes and we are worse affected by Covid than any other club. Go figure.
    Like JCH, a crock with us, now a potential multimillion transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Like JCH, a crock with us, now a potential multimillion transfer
    Also Blackpool turned down bids of £3m from QPR and Forest for a guy that experts on here said was hopeless.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast