+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid

I have been very fortunate in that neither me or mr wortley have had it. We are both double jabbed, me with pfizer and him with Astra Zenica. Neither of us suffered ill effects. As his immune system is in medical parlance "rubbish" we have spent pretty much the last 16 months shielding.

Mr wortley doesn't feel comfortable in crowded places (Supermarkets etc) and to be honest neither do I. I hope common sense will prevail and folk will get double jabbed because at the moment it looks like that is the only road to normality.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who have had Covid or are going through it and also all of you who are suffering Long Covid.

Everyone take care and keep as safe as you can MOT

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    As this isn't LUFC related I'll give you my take on the issue.

I had the virus last February (was tested when I reported "long Covid" symptoms and showed positive for antibodies). Was v lucky, had flu-like symptoms for a couple of days, but no loss of taste, appetite etc, and until the long-Covid stuff showed up wasn't even sure I'd had it. Been double jabbed (Feb and May), with the Astra Zeneca vaccine, no side effects (hardly felt the injection!) and I'd agree 1000% about getting vaccinated. Until we're all vaccinated (within reason), we're all still at risk.
    Say the same thing out our way. Until the majority get vaccinated, it ain't going away! Still cringe at those idiots out protesting against it. One bloke punched a police horse the other day for ffs ! 😠

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Say the same thing out our way. Until the majority get vaccinated, it ain't going away! Still cringe at those idiots out protesting against it. One bloke punched a police horse the other day for ffs ! ��
    He was an Englishman surely wasn't an Ozzie.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    You’d av probably shagged it first

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Billy had it at the same time as mad cow disease in 2003. He is what he is......
    Just because you can’t have horns

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    A neigh sayer.

Very good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)