+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting 11 for Bham friendly

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    A very promising result regardless of it being preseason.

Plenty of experienced names in that Blues squad and a real "Bullseye" moment for Leko........"lets have a look at where you could've been" having to see us perform like that.

Delighted to see Tulloch get a goal.......this HAS to be the way forward for us, "promising" youngsters need to start getting runs of 10 games to serif they sink or swim.

Very promising and 3 points needed next Friday to keep this up.

It doesn't feel like we will concede many with that system. The defence should be stand-out this season. Val might be the bloke to get decent performances out of average players as Zohore looked convincing when he came on.

Fooook me if Val can get Sopoor firing that will be miracle.

There is a player in there somewhere but to date the combined efforts of david attenborough and Indiana Jones haven't found him.

Goal highlights below.

The finish by Tulloch tells me pretty much what I need to know about this lad.

Let’s not make our usual mistake with this kid.

https://youtu.be/QTmgJw2siHw

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Goal highlights below.

The finish by Tulloch tells me pretty much what I need to know about this lad.

Let’s not make our usual mistake with this kid.

https://youtu.be/QTmgJw2siHw

Thanks Mick - looking everywhere for this and got some t wat in his bedroom commentating on the match! What a class finish by Tulloch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Fooook me if Val can get Sopoor firing that will be miracle.

There is a player in there somewhere but to date the combined efforts of david attenborough and Indiana Jones haven't found him.

Evening Blood mate - you never know! Must say I like the style of Val and think he will be great!! As you know - if a player wants to play for the manager they can play to a different level! Let’s hope so! Tullach looks classy and he can be moulded into a great player!

Here’s some interesting YouTube about the Grealish transfer😏🤣

https://youtu.be/gsHKINZZ7oQ

Fitness levels today were impressive.

Still pressing and chasing until the end, apart from the patchy first 25 mins this was a strong Albion performance.

To anyone who went, how big are Zahores legs!!? Jeez, he was a monster, did ok though, great strong run and cross for Tullochs cracking goal which was easily the pick of them all.

I liked the look of Clarke and Mowatt, both solid players in the thick of everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)