+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Derby County 31.07.21 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You seem to have quickly forgot that today Notts played Derby in a friendly. Balti claimed that was Derby's strongest XI. I pointed out it isn't, not even close.

If you think about it again you will realise that's a direct link to Notts, they were our opponents after all and impacts the Notts performance and people's perception of the performance. So seriously how is that not a Notts based discussion?

Seems like you once again jump in desperately trying to take things 'off topic' and onto your 'favourite topic'

You need to find that new hobby cos those days are behind us now. People on this board have spoken and moved on.

Please try and keep up

If you still want to go "off topic" start a new thread and label it O/T, that will prevent unwanted hijackings.
    What on earth is the matter with this (self appointed) leader of the board ?
    Ridicules anyone who disagrees with him.

I thought we were decent yesterday against a very strong Derby's side that are

- a few weeks ahead of us in regards to pre-season
    - are 3 divisions above us.

A goalkeeping error, a tackle that didn't need to made for their pen and poor misses by our main striker would be important in a league match but not in a friendly.

You seem to have quickly forgot that today Notts played Derby in a friendly. Balti claimed that was Derby's strongest XI. I pointed out it isn't, not even close.

If you think about it again you will realise that's a direct link to Notts, they were our opponents after all and impacts the Notts performance and people's perception of the performance. So seriously how is that not a Notts based discussion?

Seems like you once again jump in desperately trying to take things 'off topic' and onto your 'favourite topic'

You need to find that new hobby cos those days are behind us now. People on this board have spoken and moved on.

Please try and keep up

If you still want to go "off topic" start a new thread and label it O/T, that will prevent unwanted hijackings.
    Jawohl, mein Führer

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Jesus, are you bored or just a bit of a kn0b head?
    Errr, I'll go for option 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Actually, Laddo has turned into a "normal" human being since his mate has been red carded.

I may have to have a rethink.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Errr, I'll go for option 2.
    Wish we could have a poll on that.........(sorry Swale)

Some excellent comments on this thread which I fully agree with.

Obviously, I'm talking about the Derby County game.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Some excellent comments on this thread which I fully agree with.

Obviously, I'm talking about the Derby County game.
    It's a shame innit. Think he's missing Davy and Pedro.

Looks like the cave dwellers have come out into the sunshine to have a little pop including of course NCMs very own Phil Neal

As you can see there are a lot of posts to go through and none have anything to do with Derby's strongest starting XI or how 5 players magically becomes 2. They've both been quickly swept under the carpet, funny that.

I'm working currently but if required happy to go through each one in turn and respond, but only if there is enough demand? Please let me know.

If there is that will pretty much end all Derby PSF talk which would be a shame.

But it is what it is

#hijacked
    #2stepsforward1stepback

Looks like the cave dwellers have come out into the sunshine to have a little pop including of course NCMs very own Phil Neal
    So you label a group of people who aren't keen on your style of posting as "cave dwellers".

Can I ask how that fits in with your desire to avoid petty name-calling?

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast