+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Derby County 31.07.21 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Nobody is interested in stifling your views, and opinions many of which are both valid, and well made, it's your patronising tone which winds up fellow posters.

There's a comradeship ,albeit of adversity , amongst Notts supporters, it would be a shame to ruin it . Some of us may not know what we're talking about , but we all bleed black, and white.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Bielek who was out most of the season with an injury? Who is still is getting back in so not exactly in the strongest 11 really.

Buchanan who is also injured?

Shinnie only played because of injuries (hint, same position as Bielek)

So that leaves Byrne and Lawrence, please tell me, that equals 2 right? But addition isn't my strong point. Also to point out, you're being laughed at by sheep fans by the way, my mate says thanks for the laugh at your lack of knowledge on his team 😂
    Hey Chicken Balti I can't believe it Rooney had Derby's "strongest XI" that played against Notts just a week before all available and he only chose 4 , that's right four to start against Huddersfield in the opening game of the season!!!

I know crazy right, no wonder they didn't win

Should we start a Coventry thread Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Hey Chicken Balti I can't believe it Rooney had Derby's "strongest XI" that played against Notts just a week before all available and he only chose 4 , that's right four to start against Huddersfield in the opening game of the season!!!

A few words of advice. Not long ago a fair few posters said that they didn't like your arrogant, patronising, gloating style of posting aimed at anyone who disagrees with your own personal opinion.

I know you won't listen to me, but maybe you should listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A few words of advice. Not long ago a fair few posters said that they didn't like your arrogant, patronising, gloating style of posting aimed at anyone who disagrees with your own personal opinion.

I know you won't listen to me, but maybe you should listen to them.
    Thanks Elite for your input yet again lol.

Can I suggest you re-read the thread before offering advice, especially the bit where I was mocked (gosh!) for suggesting that the Derby side Notts faced were not as we were told their strongest XI , not even close.

The proof was in yesterday's pudding, 4 out of the 11. Just 4 , it was an update for Chicken Balti and his Derby supporting mate

Look at my field of f*cks I give and note it is barren... Perhaps you should change your name to Saddo? It's more fitting 😂

Can someone please remind me how to mute certain users...

Thanks Elite for your input yet again lol.

Can I suggest you re-read the thread before offering advice, especially the bit where I was mocked (gosh!) for suggesting that the Derby side Notts faced were not as we were told their strongest XI , not even close.

The proof was in yesterday's pudding, 4 out of the 11. Just 4 , it was an update for Chicken Balti and his Derby supporting mate
    Whoooooosh!

The point wasn't about who was right or wrong, it was about your repeated gloating and patronising tone when you're right, and then quickly changing sides (eg we have to stick with Ardley / I'm the driver on the Burchnall Bandwagon) when you're wrong.

It's not just me, others have noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Look at my field of f*cks I give and note it is barren... Perhaps you should change your name to Saddo? It's more fitting 😂

Good response that's the correct decision

4 out of 11, are you sure your mate is a S/T holder at Pride Park?#badsauce

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Whoooooosh!

The point wasn't about who was right or wrong, it was about your repeated gloating and patronising tone when you're right, and then quickly changing sides (eg we have to stick with Ardley / I'm the driver on the Burchnall Bandwagon) when you're wrong.

It's not just me, others have noticed it.
    You can't stop can you lol.

I'm not sure you are in the best of positions to offer and expect someone to take advice when you have been advised by many and never take it on board. It happened at least 8 or 9 times maybe more so you can't have forgotten them all?

Maybe stop offering advice in those circumstances, just a friendly suggestion.

You want to discuss sticking with Ardley and the Burchnall Bandwagon? They didn't overlap. So it wasn't a case of one or the other as you know. So try rephrasing that statement.

P.S. I'm not the driver of the IB Bandwagon, I don't believe I've ever said that. I'm just one of a few who jumped on board and sat right at the front from day one that's all.

Many have joined since

11:07am 25/03/21

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast