+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Derby County 31.07.21 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm tempted to put them on a threat of group detention. Any individual one of the three starts this nonsense again and all three get a month ban. As Emeritus Moderator, what do you think?
    I think you should do whatever you think is in the future best interest of NCM.

Everyone will have their own thoughts, but I will abide by yours.

I'm tempted to put them on a threat of group detention. Any individual one of the three starts this nonsense again and all three get a month ban. As Emeritus Moderator, what do you think?
    'Emeritus Moderator' describes you perfectly, Mr Swale, sir.

With the start of the season only 11 days away it would be a shame to see anyone banned, but I guess if any of the usual suspects ignores your warning, then they've only got themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Please can someone makes this stop, it's unbearable.
    I can think of 3 options to make it stop.

1. Swale bans all parties concerned.
    2. laddo does what he claims he wants to do and only posts about Notts County and football.
    3. All the posters who aren't keen on laddo simply ignore him.

I think we all know 2 and 3 won't happen, so it's whether you want to go with option 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can think of 3 options to make it stop.

1. Swale bans all parties concerned.
    2. laddo does what he claims he wants to do and only posts about Notts County and football.
    3. All the posters who aren't keen on laddo simply ignore him.

I think we all know 2 and 3 won't happen, so it's whether you want to go with option 1.
    It seems the derby PSF thread had come to a natural end anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    It seems the derby PSF thread had come to a natural end anyway..
    Actually, that's a good example of the way NCM has always worked. Many a time a thread has run it's natural course and then meandered into something occasionally more interesting than the original topic!

All I'm saying is let things go wherever posters want to take them, rather than where one individual wants to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Actually, that's a good example of the way NCM has always worked. Many a time a thread has run it's natural course and then meandered into something occasionally more interesting than the original topic!

All I'm saying is let things go wherever posters want to take them, rather than where one individual wants to take them.
    Personally I don't see what the fuss is all about if a thread that is dying a death is then re*****ised into something more current?

As you have posed this as a question my thoughts are why have I been threatened with another ban?
    Cher was responding to a laddo novel type post, which had nothing to do with me!?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    As you have posed this as a question my thoughts are why have I been threatened with another ban?
    Cher was responding to a laddo novel type post, which had nothing to do with me!?
    You haven't been threatened with another ban. It is a potential strategy to stop the nonsense. I simply asked Cher, as the very experienced moderator that she is, for her thoughts on the idea.

You haven't been threatened with another ban. It is a potential strategy to stop the nonsense. I simply asked Cher, as the very experienced moderator that she is, for her thoughts on the idea.
    Not sure I've got any more ideas than anyone else tbh Swale. Not a fan of group detention ever since someone locked Mr Lidington the maths teacher in a cupboard and we all got into trouble. Same again when someone loosened the bolts on the headmistress' chair and she fell through it mid assembly, becoming wedged. Hilarious, wish I'd thought of it, but it wasn't great doing someone else's punishment.

Maybe we should all (me included, given my very low tolerance of people behaving like prats) just ignore one poster's endless attempts to draw others into bickering. And then if they still don't stop, perhaps they should have a short break? Oh and anyone posting #anything should be booted anyway

Short ???

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast